• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks.

I just got around to watching the two episodes in one upload where Cliff and Nina reunited, and it was so beautifully done. I can't help wondering if they shouldn't have just written them out for good at that point, outside of visits.

I don't understand what the show was doing with Jeremy and Erica.

• Members

I have been re-watching the primetime serial Peyton Place.

(Performers from All My Children who appeared on the show were Ruth Warrick, David Canary, and Barbara Rush.)

Last night, I had gotten to episode 10. I was very surprised that a woman at the Founders' Day festivities spoke to Julie (Casey Adams). I am sure that this woman was played by actress Eileen Herlie (Myrtil Lum Fargate on All My Children and Loving).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

^^OMG, I've been desperately trying to find the version of that without the foreign subtitles. That's been up for awhile. Thanks for posting. LOL.

NEVER EVER EVER gets old. I know it by heart. Favorite line - "They use their collective nothingness to push the stars over the edge." So profound! "They band together, I have seen it all my life." Chilling.

I want to see/hear La Lucci reflect on that scene and maybe even re-enact it :D

ETA: no offense to the previous uploader (they're the reason there's a whole thread on this in the video section)...but it's soo good to watch this scene again with better audio. I'm reveling over here. THX C

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH