AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

He's either in denial about what he said or trying to appease the Sony executives who hired him that he won't destroy Y&R.

I didn't think I could dislike Pratt any more than I already did, but his ego is so tremendous he doesn't regret any of his stories, including Adam killing Stuart, Bianca's one-day farce of a marriage and Erica bedding Ryan?!?!blink.png

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Off to the grocery store. I need to see this sh!t with my eyes. Shame on that rodent for calling La Lucci a liar. I hope she retorts.

I'm really pleased someone finally asked him about this at least. Good on SOD as always.

The Who Killed Stuart episodes were great from a technical standpoint and provided cool buildup and mystery for that sweeps month. It really brought the cast together in an interesting way. But everything after it was barely tolerable. The Kendall trial & incarceration was a mess (I'm still so shocked they put Alicia through all that as she was going through her 1st pregnancy - some of the most pressing material in her career. They had her runnning around outside near the ocean at some point, trying to hide from the cops. WTF?). The only good thing that happened was Marian shooting Marissa.

I admit I still watch Stuart's funeral sometimes. Just the part when everyone was singing "High Hopes" which I had never heard before. Oops there goes another rubber tree plant

• Members

Let's not forget Michael E. Knight while we're at it. He alleged in one interview that Pratt told him how he likes to have characters behave OOC every so often in order to keep them from becoming predictable.

Edited by Khan

• Members

So Pratt is going to just flat out deny rumors that he didn't care for character's backstory and characteristic when a group of people came out saying the exact same thing? :rolleyes:

OK, Chuck. dry.png

AMC under his vision was painful to watch from start to finish. Especially the Reese/Bianca romance, Stuart murder mystery, and Annie's decent into madness. Yes, Annie breathed new life during his reign & he brought on Jamie Lunar, who was a great casting coup, but the show was hot garbage. His firing was right up there when GL finally snatched the reigns from Kreizman in the final years.