AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

Totally, I was in a roundabout way referencing the whole scale thing she talks about in her book. Have you ever seen photos of their Manhattan apartment? I read that it was art deco in style, but this was some years ago. Don't even know if they still have the same place.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Eric, I hope you eventually get a chance to watch the August 1981 AMC or the two August 1981 OLTL episodes put up on Youtube. We'd enjoy hearing your thoughts. Boy is that period of OLTL a patchwork of malaise, although the Dorian stuff is very entertaining. By contrast the AMC is pretty darn solid, and it's one of the first appearances of Opal and Jenny.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I finally managed to watch the interview with Agnes. It's sad to see her struggling to get her words out and she didn't seem to understand when the interviewer was asking about people who became famous after being on her shows instead of celebrities who wanted to be on them. I am glad she mentioned writing her memoirs and I can't wait to read them!

• Members

The umpteenth discussion of Jennifer Aniston's love life apparently revealed that her great love, the man she thinks sent Justin Theoroux to her, is Daniel McDonald, the late actor who was so good in the throwaway role of Michael Delaney's doctor boyfriend Brad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2902775/Jennifer-Aniston-dated-Tony-nominated-actor-Daniel-McDonald-four-years-landed-role-Friends.html