Homeland: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Administrator

Soooo.....there's going to be one more episode, right....I mean that cannot be the season finale, right?....... WTF was also my reaction. This season was so good and they ended it with a "family moments"......scenes with a mother we've never seen before? This show is about terrorism and not family drama and the show is at its best when it focuses on terrorism plots.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey boo! laugh.png

It took forever but I just saw episode 11. HOT DAMN. I was sort of bored for most of it (Quinn is fantastic at building a bomb... IDK why, but I found that hard to swallow). So Quinn wants REVANTZZZZZ. Whatevs bitchface.

That being said, Carrie finding out her daddy died and Max hugging her, as well as that fantastically tense (in typical HOMELAND fashion) ending scene were great. WHAT THE FRACK was that with that Old Goat being in the back of the car? WHHHHHAAAAAT?

I see there's bad reaction to the finale, so let's see how that goes...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It was boring overall but I can see what they're doing and I feel good about it/have high hopes. I enjoyed watching Carrie's struggle to go back to the other side and I liked most of the new characters except for that spaz girl whose clearly into Carrie's BF. I really hope they don't go deep into her character or some sort of triangle between them at all. 

While a bit inspired, I'm not sure I like how they brought Lebanon/Abu Nazir's peeps back into the equation 2 years later but we'll see.

I just don't know about Quinn. He's so smug, but I like how his character has been effected. I wish we had a different actor in this role

Sidenote -- I watched an onDemand Seasons 1-4 "recap" video and was dying at the fact that when they got to season 3 they didn't show any of the Dana angst parts. LMAO!! I don't think there was one scene with any of the Brody's in it besides Brody actually :lol: It was really like they never existed!

Archived