The Wendy Williams Thread

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not from neighbors, she loves neighbors because they'll probably hear "the killer" as she'd say. She felt more secure being in a building where intruders wouldn't have such easy access, she said she could never live on a secluded estate. Her new house is in an affluent neighborhood where the homes are close enough together by the looks of it.

• Members

So Wendy disclosed publicly that Big Kev has beat her? Gosh, that's awful.

Wendy's been living in her house in New Jersey for years now, I think after the TV show started she moved into a proper house - and it's very nice but also surprisingly normal. Wendy is very proudly from New Jersey, the other week she was saying that she really needs a drive thru bank, a drive thru McDonalds etc, she couldn't imagine living in NYC.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Wendy shucking and jiving. I miss old Wendy. She panders way too much and alienates the original audience that she built her career off of. IDA though with the statement though putting her on the same level as Raven and Stacy Dash bc I think she is more genuine than them and isnt purposely trolling.

Edited by Cheap21

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Her hair looked good in the Luann interview though.

Before she went on summer hiatus, Wendy was in a really bad way the last few episodes. She was off, emotional (she snapped at her producer Suzanne on air) and darting from thought to thought in an unstable way. I was actually worried she might have slipped back into some bad habits but now that the news has broken about her and her 'man,' I wonder if it wasn't the emotion. She sounds a bit more stable now but god knows how she is going to untangle herself from his grasp. He is her manager and is probably elbows-deep in all her business affairs -- and her money. 

Please register in order to view this content

• 2 weeks later...