Soap storylines in WWE/WWF

ER Tosh

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

NO!! AJ resigned as GM of RAW sad.pngsad.pngsad.png OMG, apparently she had an affair. Vicki is her replacement!

Vicki to AJ: "So i need you to go backstage and pack up all your barbies and your little dolls and you need to get out because since this is my ring now, you need to LEAVE!"

Then, AJ pounced her ass.

tumblr_mcbuxxdwJp1rpg71oo1_250.png

tumblr_mccvqaDWl91rx5r6jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mccvqaDWl91rx5r6jo1_1280.jpg

vicki1-1.jpg

vicki2-1.jpg

vicki4-1.jpg

vicki3-1.jpg

vicki5.jpg

• Members

LOL. That was hilarious!! I loved the crowds reaction to that. I hope Vicki is proved wrong and AJ gets her job back.

On another topic, I can't deal with this childish tag team mess they have going on with Kane & Daniel Bryan. It's downright embarrasing. I used to be SCARED of Kane, now...just no. Whoever's idea it was to literally turn him into a joke needs to be slapped. This is NOT and should never be Kane!!

• Members

I thought it was funny at first but its run its course especially since they are on all the time. My love for Daniel Bryan has dwindled because of it. They are SOOOOO annoying together. They should have thrown Bryan into a feud with Miz for the IC

• Members

tumblr_mcon8vCqhx1r4hr6ro1_500.jpg

Im not feeling that AJ is now a diva. I miss her as GM! Vickie is so bullying her.

tumblr_mcom5x0Erf1ra6mo9o1_250.giftumblr_mcom5x0Erf1ra6mo9o2_250.gif

tumblr_mcom5x0Erf1ra6mo9o3_250.giftumblr_mcom5x0Erf1ra6mo9o4_250.gif

LMAO at Vicki with John Cena. I loved how she kept shownig video footage of him and when he explained himself, she pulled out more footage! Every excuse he had,s he had a quick retort. She is SUCH a bitch and loving it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Im sick of AJ the victim....I want her back in power! I have to LMAO at Vicki though. She is LOVING her investigation and taunting AJ. I was LMAO when AJ made that comment about her throwing her "weight" around and then did a double take of her ass

vPChW.jpg

Ryback seriously needs to do something about his teeth. Its disgusting to look at

• Members

There's only one angle that this AJ/Viki story can head for.....I want AJ and Dolph to have an affair! Imagine if Viki comes out on Raw ready to present some evidence of AJ with John and to her surprise the other man is Dolph. Id KILL to see that story twist. Bigger twist would be that AJ doesnt want Dolph. She's disgusted by him but only targeted him to get revenge on Viki and piss her off. How great would that be? It would take this rivalry to the next level.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived