Y&R: April Discussion Thread

• Members

I thought the interplay between the characters' were awesome! I loved all of Tucker's lines toward Katherine, saw how Katherine is the one pushing Nikki toward Victor and encouraging the dysfunction between the two of them... and I did love how Nikki said that the best thing about divorce is not going along with Victor's whims anymore.

I had noticed something different and then when I saw Susan Danby wrote it, it explained it to me.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The first pic is yes a real Restless Style cover that was shown back in November/December. The second is a pic of Case given demonic features created in one of those old Y&R potpourri threads that use to clutter the board fall '09/spring '10 on a discussion of the possibility of a Sharon demonic possession story. ^_^

• Members

By the way, here is an updated Y&R death count. Deaths go back to 1989. Characters with asterisks are villians, characters in italics came back from the dead, and characters in italics with underline are characters who were presumed dead but we knew they were alive. Characters in bold were murdered. Underlined is a baby that was more that a miscarriage, although the miscarriage rate seems higher in recent years too (Lily, Victoria, Ashley)

1989:

Phillip III

George Rawlins*

1990:

Jessica Blair

1991:

Cassandra Rawlins

David Kimble*

Dylan Fenmore

1992:

Sheila*

1993:

Rebecca

Jack Abbott Jr.

Scotty Grainger

Victor

Eve Howard

1994:

Robert Lynch*

Rex Sterling

1995:

Blade Bladeson

1996:

Keisha Monroe

Luann Abbott

Nathan Hastings

1997:

Sasha Greene*

1998:

Joshua Landers

Veronica Landers*

Eve Howard

1999:

Umm, none?

2000:

Tony Vascardi

2001:

Matt Clark*

Ryan McNeil

2002:

Malcolm

2003:

Isabella*

2004:

Frank Barrit

Cameron Kirsten*

2005:

Cassie

Tom Fisher*

Bobby Marsino

2006:

John Abbott

Carmen Maesta*

Emma Gibson

I seem to recall another death happened this year, but can't remember who...

2007:

Dru

Ji Min

Plum*

Nick

William Bardwell

Pheila*

2008:

Hope

David Chow*

Sabrina

Marge

Katherine

Walter Palin*

2009:

Brad

Clint*

Colleen

Zapato

The Young and the Restless

Balfour*

Faith

2010:

Dr. Taylor*

Sarah Smythe*

Adam*

Larry Hightower

Liz Foster

Emily Peterson

Skye(twice!)

Chance

2011:

Cane

Blake

Anyone missing?

• Members

I noticed that right away her hair was a mess than voila! it was different.

I agree re: the triangle because I like Sophia but I don't know if I would have hopped to marry Malcom 1. The way he treated and barked at her would take me some time to overcome...and 2. she just banged his brother now she's all giddy to marry him...just weird..As for Leslie the wig she wears "has to go." Its awful its shiny and the black is not the right hue of Black for her skin tone..I think they have the worst wigs for Black women and its so not necessary there are great wigs out here and they don't cost much...I can't get pass the wig to really tune in to her...she looks like she could be Neil' daughter to me she looks awfully young against him which is ok but just saying..

• Members

I think Nick and Faith are so together. I like seeing Sharon actually trying to help herself, even if escape isn't the smartest plan. Adam was pretty funny today acting all shocked in front of the media. I also liked Tucker telling Kaye off. She is being a hypocrite.

Wow, I really think Phick might be going another round.

Archived