AMC: Erica's New Story...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, that's a good one. I don't think she has. Lets go with this one.

Oh lord, is she gonna be "gay" for a bit?

ETA: I just read the blind item, IF that's about Erica and her new story...I can't even put it into to words. How ridiculous. And by ridiculous I mean I won't be watching. I hate the three guesses I had, but to read that and think it's about Erica....HORRID.

• Members

If anyone in Pine Valley, is stupid enough to believe that some b*tch with Erica's face is Erica, then the show deserves to be cancelled. That's the best they can up with for her?

God, I'm kinda happy they're not "writing" for David.

• Members

But you know that's what will happen. Someone - perhaps Carmen? - will come to town looking exactly like La Kane. They'll kidnap her, throw her down a well stash her someplace. Jack will be too stupid to realize that's not Erica he is sleeping with. Caleb will figure everything out, though. He'll expose the fake Erica, rescue the real Erica. Erica will be pissed that Jack couldn't tell the difference between the real thing and a "Designer Impostor" knock-off. She'll dump Jack, take up with Caleb; and Jack will be a complete loser (and a new dad, to boot).

I said it before (and people on this board shot me down fast) and I will say it again: DAVID KREIZMAN AND DONNA SWAJESKI ARE HACKS. I told you when Frons hired them that AMC was in for it. This proves it.

Thank you, and good night.

• Members

Oh my god...

Ugh just ugh. I'm sure David will be behind it too. You know, cause he sets something to make Erica look back so Liza can win. Lets just take them all down with her.

I really would rather her have questioned her sexuality for a bit. I mean that. At least that might make sense. This? No one's gonna know. Probably for months. Lovely.

• Members

Oh gosh, Erica is getting a twin? :lol: This town has had too many look-a-likes already.

ETA: OMG, this really could be La Lucci's story. I mean, it would be the perfect summer storyline, because all the scenes would be isolated and she could still take her summer vacation. :ph34r:

• Members

Y&R is your bar for a soap on the verge of cancellation, ZF? Speaking of Y&R, hopefully AMC won't do two of these stories at once like they did.

You don't think not-Erica will sleep with Caleb sending Jack into Krystal's arms for the summer?

The real burning question here is will not-Erica let the grandchildren call her grandma?

Archived