Shameless

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Seems likely. I'm guessing this show has launched a few careers, so that the actors want to move on to bigger and better now.

I hate Fiona's guy, so I'm hoping Jimmy comes back. I know he's a con artist, but I'll take him over the heroin addicted murderer who's old enough to be her Dad.

• Members

I can't with them bringing bum ass Mandy back! I've NEVER liked her since the recast. Both the actress and character are horrible and I don't like her & Lip's relationship

Lip is an alcoholic! I'm really liking the cinematography choices for his character this season and despite my dislike of him, I really think the actor is doing a great job

:rolleyes: At Fiona/Shawn. I was actually excited with the Gus/Fiona divorce developments until Shawn came and extinguished all the fire that was ensuing. He is a complete buzz kill and does nothing for me!

Oh, I loved how they wrapped up the Carl gang member life crisis and it was really great how they brought Fiona/V/Kev into it at the end. I didn't get the point of the guy taking Carl and Shawn's clothes though? WTF was he going to do with Carl's clothes...lol

Carl and the girl from school are very cute. Love how they lost their virginities! LOL. Carl/Ian/Lip condom scene was awesome

OMG. Frank doing Carl's runs was so wrong. Rick Fox's guest role was pretty funny and I loved the cocaine binge sequence...LOL

It's really unrealistic how Frank's ass hasn't been killed on the spot yet by the drug dealers. How did they not catch him and stomp him out the first time??

V & Svetlana possibly getting married...WTF?? NO. Why is so much energy put into the Svetlana character? SMH

WTF at the random quick pregnancy fetish guy who was creeping around Debbie. WTF??? That story literally lasted about 3 scenes and it was really awkward

The commune story now...WTF??? I don't care for any of it

"I'm bipolar" "I'm HIV positive" scene really caught me off guard! Was not expecting that at all and it was really well done

• Members

This show has improved quite a bit in the last couple of episodes

Love that they brought Mandy back and I hope its for more than one episode. I liked her with Lip and hope they reunite

I like Frank with Queenie. As messy as they are, they are quite functional together and just work

V and Slutlana engaged? Yuck. Please dont let that happen. Just deport her worthless ass already

YAY to Fiona and Shawn. I really like those two together and like that hey let up on her

LMAO at Chucky running into a mountain lion.

• Members

I think it just gets worse and worse! WTF was the last episode? What is with the commune story? Who wants to see this DISGUSTING sex scenes with middle aged/elderly people? Just gross and disturbing. I can't with these grown ass folk acting like teenagers

The BEST story all of a sudden is Lip's.

• Members

WHAT? I loved the last episode as it continued the great momentum the show has been building up. I love how Lip and Debbie, despiting breaking out from the family, found their way back to the house in the end. I liked the writing there

A big WTF goes to Fiona already having a bachelorette party and a wedding soon. This is what, like a couple of days after she got engaged. Why the rush? She was just married as of last episode!

Ian got an HIV test done and the results immediately. That takes a couple of weeks, not a few minutes.

UGH to V marrying Slutlana. I cant. It doesnt even make sense. Like why was Kevin getting her a fake ID? If she's still working at the Alibi,its not like she's going to be hiding as deportation already knows she's there

I was really hoping Frank got killed off at the end. It would have been fitting and an interesting direction to take the show next season, especially since Debbie made peace with him, named her baby after him and now he's gone. Big WTF though to her calling him daddy

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Cheap for me the commune story is too much and souring the entire show for me. I can't with all these old broads fighting over Frank and having sex all over the damn forests & tents and sh!t. It's just disgusting!

I side eyed Ian getting his HIV results so fast. I knew something wasn't right there! I'm glad he doesn't have HIV tho!

Yes, Fiona having her bachelorette party was way too fast and I was LOL at her already trying on a dress (Why on earth would she want Monica's?). As usual she's impulsive and moving way too fast. I was shocked the wedding wasn't in the same ep,

I despise Sean. Hate. No. Like I feel like i'd prefer Jimmy at this point who I LOATHE.

Not only did V and Svetlana get married, it happened off screen! WTF?! I didn't want it to happen, but I at least would have liked to see it (along with Kev!). It should've been a bigger event

I'm glad they're redeeming Carl, but LOL at him wanting to be a cop now and already taking down criminals. That was laughable when he took down the guy who was running...WTF?

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Seasons 1-4 are up on Netflix now if any of y'all are interested. I highly recommend going back and watching the pilot...I was shocked how much I forgot! The show used to be so much less heavy handed with the OTT but it was still deeply effective. I LOVED how Fiona & Steve started; yes, I used to love him!!