House Of Cards from Netflix

quartermainefan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...
  • Members

http://www.christianpost.com/news/house-of-cards-season-2-release-date-for-dvd-coincides-with-new-casting-rumors-for-netflix-series-trailer-promo-video-97615/

I am dying for Season 2. I watched the first season once in a frenetic binge like no other, then watched again over about a three week period with my husband. I cannot wait!

Also, Amazon released this on DVD.

Meanwhile, casting rumors have also been circulating for the new season. ; Molly Parker from "Deadwood" and Sam Page, Joan's ex on "Mad [People]" have been rumored to join the cast. Other new cast members include Jimi Simpson and Kate Lyn Sheil, who is set to play a 'secret' character.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Awesome speech by Kevin Spacey about HOC at the Edinburg International Television festival, about why they went to Netflix instead of producing a "pilot" for the networks. This is why HOC is the most exciting new production in this relatively new platform and a clear indication of why scripted drama will continue to expand on digital distribution and continue to decline on network television. It's only a matter of time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0ukYf_xvgc&feature=youtu.be

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm on my third viewing. Still loving it. A lot of viewers had a problem with Frank's monologues directed at the audience, but I thought it was very Shakespearian. I cannot wait for the new season. So happy there are others who are enjoying it.

tumblr_myxpp2fnVM1qhhj1fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mzbka2kyZO1r2yjnro1_500.jpg

Robin Wright won a Golden Globe for her performance.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived