Y&R: Nikki spoilers from TV Guide

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1.Smith Nikki- ESPECIALLY toward the end of his run, when Nikki was all stressed out and almost went back to pills. I remember JT had started working for Victor and was constantly on her case. MTS & Luckinbill had some really intense moments, then she went on vacation and when she came back, I believe the show was transitioning to LML. I also remember liking her involvement in the Sharon/Cameron mess. Nothing is better than Sharon making a mistake and Nikki being right there to throw it in her face.

2. MAB/Sheffer/Rauch Nikki- I think, for the mostpart, they've been true to her character. Her bitchiness with Diane & Sharon is great, and I LOVED her maturity when she brought Victor back to town. Her falling off the wagon has been fabulous. Say what you will about MAB/Sheffer/Rauch (and I do), but for the mostpart, they've served Nikki well and I can see why MTS is so happy with MAB.

3. LML Nikki- Only cause I LOVED the Nikki/Phyllis NVP stuff.

4. MAB/Griffith Nikki- Nikki Chow was the worst. Nikki running for senator against Jack? Oh for pete's sake. NIKKI NEWMAN? As SENATOR? GMAFB

• Members

Senator Nikki was LML.

Smith's Nikki (while flawed) was the best, Maria/Griffith's Nikki Chow was ridiculous but MTS did some of the best work of her career, MAB/Sheffer/Rauch's Aimless Punching Bag Nikki is/was boring at best (horribly sexist at worst) but LML's Agenda Driven Plot Point Nikki was the absolute worst.

• Members

I love MTS..you go girl and she should send to all her co-workers a copy of her performances on Monday and especially Tuesday, March 15 episodes that aired in US. Tuesday in particular when she reamed out Deacon was incredible. And I have to say Eric Braeden's performances since the conclusion of the mediation have been outstanding. But can someone teach Josh Morrow how to act or is it too late. wow is he bad most of the time. And i don't get the popularity of Michael Muhaney...I just don't cotton to his acting style.

• Members

Muhney has that smarmy/emotionally vacant acting style which is the ideal on soaps now, among men anyway. The main problem is that Sharon is supposed to be his "redemption" but Sharon is so vacant that it makes the whole thing dull.

Archived