Y&R: Nikki spoilers from TV Guide

• Members

From TV Guide:

Nikki will fall off the wagon after she learns Deacon was part of the secret plot to ruin her sobriety. Nikki will also find out that Victor has abruptly married Diane

MTS says Nikki's mind and heart are destroyed, she throws Deacon out and hits the bottle(vodka) and it will just get worse from that point on.

Deacon keeps coming back trying to convince her he really loves her, he at one point will slip the AA serenity prayer under her door, which makes her disgusted to see. She will ignore that and drink all night.

A new love is headed Nikki's way, MTS says Deacon has competition, she can't say the identity of who it is, but it's someone unexpected

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As long as it isn't Victor...but who else could it be? I'm all for a Nikki-centric triangle that does NOT include Victor.

Thanks for the info!

As Y&R and GL are the two shows that I've been the most invested in (watched them since I was extremely young), I do have love for Nikki, I can't help it, I do.

• Members

Wonder if Nikki goes to dry out in the Chancellor mansion, only to end up sharing Chance's room? :lol: Total speculation on my part. Still, at least poor Chance would finally be shacking up with somebody who has sexual chemistry. Because Chloe and Feather don't have any (well, Feather mostly. I still think Chloe & Chance have something, even though the writers think Chloe & Kevin is the mega-cute romance we've been waiting for).

Hush your mouth!

• Members

Yes. He is sleazy and greasy and orange and probably smells of Hawaiian Tropic and scorched fried food. And yet he looks like he gives Nikki the ride of her life. Purple Jack? Looks like a pretty dressage horse who kicks anybody who tries to climb atop him.

• Members

I would rather see Nikki/Jack again than Nikki and Fluckers. I remember those awful scenes early on where he trashed her for being a stripper (which everyone trashes her for, even considering their own loose morals, doing things far worse than stripping). I used to like Nikki and Jack together years ago.

This is all rinse and repeat horse sh!t. They just love to degrade Nikki by having us laugh at her alcoholism. Then it's back to debasing herself for Victor.

Why not just have her marry her gyno again? I'm sure that Charlie Sheen is looking for work...

• Members

Oh what was his name? Joshua! She wasn't drinking then right? Just stupid and pissed at Victor. I actually really loved that storyline. This was my favorite moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQOpY-MgYAk&feature=related

Poor Joshua never got a funeral or anything, nobody even mentioned him after they found him dead and crazy ass Veronica took advantage of poor Miguel :lol:

Archived