Adele Thread

• Members

adele-456.jpg

Anyone a fan of hers? She's a singer from England and her new album 21 recently dropped. Id reccomend picking i up bc its REALLY good. I loved her last one, 19. While I found that one to be better, this one has some great tracks as well. The lead single is Rolling in the Deep, but I think my favorite song is Turning Tables. Just check out this video. She has such a powerful and soulful voice

and here's another great song. Someone Like You

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Adele is fantastic, she has such great control of her voice & her music just hits you like an unexpected storm that you end up embracing. I think she is one of the finest quality artists we have around to date..

I got 21 the day after it came out on the 23 last month & could not stop listening. "Set Fire To The Rain" is my absolute DRUG. Best song on the album, IMO...all of the songs on there are amazing though. Other tracks I love, "Rumour Has It", "Turning Tables", & "Rolling In The Deep". Nothing could top 19 to me but this album comes pretty damn close...

"Cold Shoulder" is my all time favorite song of hers so far.....amazing.

• Members

Loving all the Set Fire to the Rain love... I am listening to it right now and it's been on repeat all day!

Rolling in the Deep and Someone Like You are also favorites but I have yet to finish listening to the whole album.

And, damn, she makes some pretty good videos!

• Members

I only know Chasing Pavements, from that Lifetime movie commercial they played non-stop on cable. One of my childhood FB friends is always making status updates about her, it's about time I checked her out. I love that metallic thread in her voice. That video of her recording in her home is exquisite... the apartment, the sun, the set-up, that is the life.

I love the antithesis of a talented blue-eyed soul Brit like her. Something about her is so much more genuine and touching than an Aguilera or Timberlake. No tricks. Just flat-footed sangin'.

• Members

There's not enough praise I can give this girl. She always seems to come out with an album that sings to my soul.....as cliche as that sounds. Her music really gets to me, and her voice is pure perfection. Never have I adored such a new artist like her, as I have for Adele.

Congrats on her breathtaking showing on the Billboards.

Favorite songs include "Don't You Remember" "Turning Tables" and "Set Fire to the Rain"