Soap Opera Feuds

• Members

I think Thaao Penghlis didn't like Stephen Nichols. I remember once during a chat with him someone mentioned Stephen and Thaao responded negatively about him. And in an interview with Thaao about playing Andre in 2007 he said "there were some people I didn't mind stabbing". Well the only people Andre stabbed were Steve, Roman and Benjy.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually he was refering to Sydney Penny

Cobb first came to attention when he appeared in ‘All My Children,” a day time soap-opera.

“They paired me with a white actress, which upset the black community. It was hard, as the actress and I couldn’t stand each other, but had to play lovers. It drew on my acting talent. Rather an ego deflater for her when I had to force myself to kiss her. She begged them to kill off my character, and I was happy to leave.”

http://socyberty.com/people/keith-hamilton-cobb-out-of-the-closet/

He and Michelle Stafford got along fine. I remember they bioth were upset when there very HOT lovesecen got scraped by the Network <_<

• Members

But Sydney Penny is def caucasian.

I do believe VR is te only one who had some issues with MS, but she tends to talk out of both sides of her mouth because she claims to still want to join Y&R and ressurrect the Dru/Phyllis rivalvry :rolleyes:

• Members

And so was Passions when it was still on.... I heard nothing but good things about people working well together and how this was mainly the show to go on if you wanted to become good friends with you co-workers.

• Members

I think the GL cast was close....perhaps a little too though

Anyway, can anyone elaborate on the Colleen Zenk Pinter thing? Is she that difficult to work with reportedly? I've always loved Babs on ATWT, but never really paid attention to the backstage stuff in regards to ATWT. What was the problem with her?

• Members

Never said that VR and MS dont have good chemistry, and when you find me a quote of Gellar or Lucci itching to work together again after talking crap abot one another; get back to me, otherwise mt stance on VR stands.

I dont remember KHC having issues with MS (or Giggly), at least not what I have read or heard :unsure:

• Members

It's hard to name someone who SSH has gotten along with really well, aside from Bill Hayes, on the DAYS set.

Even now, I hear that she has an "issue" with how Suzanne Rogers has become the new matriarch.

Current GH, probably everyone hates each other. But back in the good old days (the 90s) it was a love fest. Jackie Zeman, Kin Shriner, Lynn Herring, Stuart Damon, Leslie Charleson, Brad Maule...a total love fest. At the same time, they were the people getting the great writing.

Y&R...that's a prickly set. I know Jess Walton is well liked by all...but that's about it.

SUCH a shame about Linda Thorson, she was fabulous on Emmerdale.

• Members

SSH admits in her book that she felt threatened by Bill's scene partners (Kaye Stevens, Brenda Benet). Like Beverlee McKinsey, she also had little patience for unprepared actors (Charlotte Ross). It appears that age (and ego-deflating treatment by DAYS) has mellowed her considerably.

Archived