Hotel Cæsar

MKA

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok, thanks.

As you may recall, Eva left Jens August and began her relationship with Otto. They planned for a long time to buy a vineyard in France. To make this possible, Eva had to quite the Anker-Hansen company. But there was always something new on which they had to postpone the purchase. Eventually, Otto realized that Eva would never be able to leave the company and instead of the vineyard he bought an apartment in need of renovation at Frogner in Oslo. When he did that, Eva became very angry, as you can see in the second clip you linked to. But eventualy she realized, after talking to Juni and Jens August about it, that Otto was right all along, and she agreed to help him renovate the apartment, as you can see in the first clip.

Hope this helped! smile.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Sol (Sun) and Måne (Moon) are back from India! (Their parents are not quite normal, hence the unusual names... In fact they lived some sort of hippie life in India) Here is the promo for their return: https://www.facebook...150722281391341

Each week, Hotel Cæsar publish a "week summary" which shows the most important moments in the coming week. This is for last week:

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=yk1d5R4XwN8J

Just for the record, I don't agree in publishing this summary before all the clips are shown on TV, but obviously Hotel Cæsar has a different opinion about it ...

EDIT: Strange, it didn't show up to me either, even though it all should be correct. Try copy-paste the link I've added, and remove the space. It should work that way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

One day - four fates

After Easter, a very special week begins in the Hotel Cæsar history. Four blood samples were mixed and the four employees have to take new blood samples. One of them has a terminal cancer - leukemia.

http://us1.campaign-...5&id=8933b5f142 (just select the language you want it translated to in the «translate»-box, the translation is pretty good, in fact)

I really think this is going to be AWESOME! Really looking forward to this period smile.png

CarlD2: You previously asked about whether the show have any gay/bi/lesbian characters. At that time, there wasn't any. But without having any official sources on this, I'm pretty sure they will start a gay storyline soon - probably not long after Easter. According to some people (again, unofficial), it's going to be a love triangle involving two male and one female character. I do not know for sure which characters it's going to be, but my best guess is Sol/Måne/Tom (Tom and Runa broke up last week). I am really looking forward to this as well!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

The leukemia story was sent about a month ago. The story took place as follows: In the first episode is Eva told that she must take a new blood test, in the next episode Pelle gets the message, in the third episode Runa gets the message, and in the fourth episode Storm gets the message. These episodes were very well composed and edited, but only short clips have been uploaded to YouTube. In the fifth episode of this story, it was revealed that Runa is the one who has leukemia, and she has been hospitalized for treatment for a while. You can read more about the history on this this Hotel Cæsar Wiki page (in Norwegian, but try Google Translate. It gives a pretty good result ...)

On this YouTube channel, Måne's storyline is uploaded with English subtitles! smile.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Season Finale yesterday! Good to see that they have a real summer cliffhanger this year, although the cliffhanger is not the best ever. Just to explain the recent years: Summer 2010 cliffhangerwas bad, Christmas 2010 was AMAZING, summer 2011 was worse than the summer 2010, Christmas 2011 was pretty good, and I will say that yesterday's cliffhanger is pretty good too. See for yourself: smile.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlTLP46QFVI

• Members

The main cliffhanger was Tom being shot, yes. But also Arnfinn deciding to proceed with investigations concerning Storm/Jens August and the acquisition of the hotels in the Baltics was a cliffhanger (Storm and Jens August ordered ​​a false valuation report, and thus acquired the hotels cheaper than the normal rate. When they sold the hotels they had a very large gain. Although this money now are back in the company, Arnfinn still is quite annoyed because the "Byen i Byen" (the city in the city) was chosen as the company's major project over the heart center. When he discovered this large gain this week, he started investigations and his lawyer discovered some irregularities. In the season finale Arnfinn thus decided to investigate this further). I think it is good they have both an "action" cliffhanger and an cliffhanger concerning the company.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived