The Nicki Minaj Thread

Mr. Vixen

• Administrator

I like Nicki's music too. I remember hearing her for the first time on the "5 Star Bitch" remix and was like, "Who is this chick? She's pretty good." LOL

I agree, Pink Friday is a pretty good album.

My favorites are:

- "Girls Fall Like Dominoes,"

- "Fly"

- "Moment 4 Life

- "Check It Out"

- "Blazin"

- "Dear Old Nicki"

- "Last Chance"

- "Super Bass"

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep. I cant rememebr how it started. Nicki did some interview and said somethnig like "all you chicks that been in the game, move out the way" Kim said that was very disrespecful and claims that Nicki stole her style. She then released a diss single, called "Black Friday" which was a jab at Nicki's album, Pink Friday. Nicki ignored her and didnt say much for months and then finally responded with this last Nov.

http://rapfix.mtv.com/2010/11/22/nicki-minaj-pink-friday-lil-kim-hot-97-get-a-life/

I loved how Nicki handled herself. Lil Kim just comes across as washed up and bitter and using Nicki to keep herself relevant. A diss single? What is this? 1995? She's too old for this mess

nicki-nylon-575-x-300.jpg

Love this shot of Nicki!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm shocked this has not been posted in the thread before. I am & have been for months in LOVE with "Super Bass". This song is my DRUG & will probably forever be my fave song of hers. I absolutely LOVE the video

I know there have been new singles out since this one but this one is the only one that matters to me right now! ;-) I'm also kinda loving her song "Fly" w/Rihanna, which recently came out.

• Members

See, Super Bass is by far my least favourite single of hers, I much preferred Your Love and Moment 4 Life. I am at a loss as to why Super Bass caught on like fire and the other two, beyond the hip hop format, failed to generate much airplay.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived