The Nicki Minaj Thread

Mr. Vixen

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn I have to say Nicki really did the damn thing winning me back. I loved all the music she put out (including the Re Up), but was getting tired of her personally. I would still listen to her music from time to time but she was wearing thing with me for about a minute. Then she won me TF back over in the past few months and I'm once again obsessed.

• Members

Ariana Grande's brother makes me wary to support her.

As for Nicki, there was a nice tweet I saw going around where Kelly Clarkson complimented her body and Nicki retweeted saying Kelly had a nice body too (butt, thighs). The industry and the media love to have women tearing each other apart, so this was a nice change of pace.

• Members

Holy MAckerel!!!! I just read that article, now I totally know why the music industry is peeing broken glass. "Happy" which is the year;s best selling single, has sold a total of 490,000 units! The best selling single of the year 40 years ago sold 3 million copies in THREE WEEKS (Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree) I knew sales had gone down, but I had no idea it was THIS dire. Wowza to the power of ten.

• Members
Please re-read. Happy sold 490,000 in one week not overall.

Also this is not the 70's. People stream songs now. I don't know why you continue to live in the past. The industry is evolving. Pop music isn't trying to appeal to your demographic (hell they aren't even catering to mine).

I'm going to need him to build a time machine and head back to 1971 because he seems to refuse to let it go. :lol:

I also take back when I said I was over Nicki. I love her again and Anaconda.

Shout out to AllMyDays for being a true ride or die. :lol:

Archived