The Nicki Minaj Thread

Mr. Vixen

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lmao! What was Iggy trying to say to her. It's a shame that two artists automatically have to be beefing just bc they have overlapping careers. They could make good music together of they collaborated. As far as a feud goes, this one is really weak sauce and more about the media trying to make something out of it

• Members

Thanks for posting.

I know someone said they timed it and that she had 75 seconds which isn't a lot of time. I almost wish they would have let her go first before Ari so that she would have had enough time to change but she had a super iron clad grip on that dress.

She looked amazing and it was ok. It wasn't that bad... at all.

• Members

Ariana Grande slaying the charts. I will forever hate Victorious but I think she said her hair is pretty much effed due to that horrible red coloring she had to maintain for the character.

She's a good singer. I'm waiting for her album to be added to Rdio.

• Members

Another one?! I wonder how long its been since the last redux... at least 10 years because I remember them performing at the VvMAs ages ago.

LMAO you want Kim to go in because Nicki coming to take that spot... Man I need more Kim tweets in my life about Onika because damn she's just sad at this point.

Archived