The Nicki Minaj Thread

Mr. Vixen

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Man first time Im hearing and seeing this and I love it

Same here. He has a more mature tone now with his latest music. Its more hip hop oriented and less bubble gum. Seriously when I first heard Boyfriend and As Long as You Love Me playing on the radio, I thought it was some new black R&B singer, not realizing it was Justin Bieber

• Members

I know Im late but I finally heard and saw the video for The Boys and Im in love! Very well done and the song is catchy

Cassie is still doing that shaved head ish? She looks like a man in the video.

Nicki looks beautiful. Love her new wigs....lol

Love that this song is very rap heavy and she left the singing to someone else. Cant wait to see the re-release of her album as the original was good but too pop heavy. She needed more rap tracks

• Members

Im defiently still a fan!

tumblr_mce4hvaBhU1qhadkr.gif

This is my favorite wig. Love how the colors come together and only someone like Nicki can pull it off without looking like a damn fool. I would have made it my new avatar but then I saw Wendy and her stupid campaign image....lol

tumblr_mcdoawgU6a1rjzpj4o1_500.jpg

Here's Nicki looking regular. Wonder if she'd do it a bit more often

• Members

Haha, well in other news, I saw a commercial on E! for their 3-part Nicki Minaj special. It looks good! I'm a little disappointed the episodes are only 30 minutes though. The first one airs November 4th! Cheap I hope you will find a way to watch it even though you don't have E! anymore sad.png

BTW the "Va Va Voom" video was finally released. Nicki said on Twitter that she didn't like how the video came out so it wasn't put out but I guess she finally gave in and allowed it to be released. I think I understand why she doesn't like it, I'm not really a fan. LOL. The story & effects are awful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vppZuZeQ5ug

Archived