CW: Rachel Bilson Is Back

Sylph

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One of THE most overrated TV-"actresses"-who-thought-she-could-make-it-in-movies around. And that's saying something -- she makes Jessica Alba look like Julianne Moore.

I guess Rachel has some credit card bills to settle, given that for the past five years all the paparazzi have ever done is shoot her going shopping.

• Members

I thought I read something after the O.C. ended that she was over working in television and wanted to concentrate on doing movies? Interesting. Well I always enjoyed the O.C. so I wouldn't hate another Schwartz project. BTW, I really enjoyed her performance in The Last Kiss with the guy from Scrubs. Good movie.

• Members

Whatever happened to the guy who played Seth? I remember all the hoopla he got when the show started and then in about a year everyone seemed sick to death of him.

When the show started it was Ben Mackenzie who seemed to be seen as the weak link or as dull, yet he's the one who seems to have had the most success after the show.

• Members

Adam Brody who played Seth, has a pretty decent movie career IMO. He had some nice films come out in th last 3 yrs, and i believe he will blowup after Scream 4, the same way Josh Duhamel's did after Transformers.

Well, I personally always thought sexy Ben McKenzie had the chops.

Archived