AMC: Actress leaves!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, this is HUGE news. At first I was confused and thought this was another Shannon Kane thread, or worse, Debbi Morgan decided to go for good. I'm not the biggest Annie fan but I can still appreciate her value to this show. To me, she gives J.R., Marissa and Scott purpose and life. Crumble crumble with her gone. "The roleof Annie will now be played by Sarah Buxton..."

• Members

She'd make a better Marissa.

I think they should make Amanda a vixen again. She was a good vixen and is a below-average Martin wife.

There's a couple of bad things she's going to do in February so I think she could be out as soon as February. This might have been SOC's true February blind item.

Will write AMC just now to check on the potential exit date.

• Members

I just read the news that she taped her final scenes ALREADY - on Wednesday, January 11th. She will be last scene on-air in February!

WTF - they recasted Scott and Marissa in order for the quad to have all STRONG actors to move this story forward. I'm so upset! MCE was my favorite thing about AMC for the past 2-3 years now!!!

• Members

If MCE leaves, look what we are left with!! I like most of the characters on AMC but seriously !! Annie was the best part and she was the ONE to look forward to, and she isn't back-burnered or anything, she actually carries story and makes the show consistently fun & entertaining to watch every week!! Seriously devastating news and not good for AMC one bit.

• Members

Becky is too beautiful to be Marissa. The role is supposed to be bland and unglamorus, 2 words which Becky is not. Besides, Marissa is another goody goody role, and too similar to what Elizabeth was. I think she would be better in a more challenging and meaty role where she can be bitchy, fun, humorous and over the top. Thats not Marissa. Im sure she could play her fine, but it would be a waste of her talents and frankly, the role is beneath her. I think Annie is more up her alley

Archived