GH: Actress OUT??

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Someone posted this at SOC:

Apparently this isn't the end of the pink slips, apparently some were handed out when everyone got back from Christmas vacation. And yet for all the firing of characters, they are bringing in at least three more newbies. They are replacing the old established characters with cheap newbies, and only keeping the pets it seems.

Gee classy ABC, what an present to get after the holidays, ugh

• Members

Wow. Just. Wow.

I know I'm a giving fuel to the fire of crazed lunatic soap fans, but I honestly just wanna cry. Liz has always been one of my favorites. I've never been one to pick favorites specifically, but Robin/Skye/Liz/Bobbie/Monica were always right up there. There were times when I only watched the show for Liz....We saw her grow up. We all matured WITH her at times.

Of ALL the snot nosed actors on this show....The ones that complain every five minutes when they're not getting story...This is who they choose? A woman who has never complained? Someone who has been decimated and written into a corner for years, and not used for months? But NEVER complained even once. She never left for better opportunities, or because sh was bored. She never complained. She was completely loyal to GH. And they fuckk her over for it.

Real classy GH. Real classy.

Archived