• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Live with Regis and Kelly is currently throwing around just three names to replace departing daytime host Philbin, sources tell The Wall Street Journal: American Idol‘s Ryan Seacrest, Bravo’s Andy Cohen, and Ripa’s real-life hubby/former All My Children scene partner, Mark Consuelos.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/tvline-items-jackass-ryan-dunn-dies-denis-leary-sirens/

• Members

I hope it's Andy. LOL at The MIss USA pagaent when he called last year's winner by the wrong name.:lol: He kept waiting for her to come down on stage and she didnt because that wasnt her name....lol

Tired of Ryan Seacrest...and I dont think I could stomach Mark 24/7

• Members

Ryan is so overexposed and way too TV presenter *on* for that early in the morning. Not unlike Mario Lopez, I think there is a lot of sleaze behind Mark's smile. Andy I don't really know. Relieved no Cam.

• Members

I agree about Ryan... enough of him on my TV. As for Andy Cohen, I don't know if I would be able to stand looking at his cross-eyes / goofy smile on a daily basis. He always strikes me as a really bright guy who tries to play ditzy to be cute... because, you know, "stupid is the new cool?"

I'ld actually pick Marc over either of them. He actually is good at co-hosting.

Archived