Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Live with Regis and Kelly

55 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I like watching the hosts chat. Today, Kelly talked about her time on All My Children and her tortured character of Hayley. Around 7:40.

http://www.dadt.com/live/

Posted · Report post

LOL! I watched it this morning.

Kelly Ripa can be annoying at times, but she is pretty funny.

"I drank all the time.... and that was on good days!" HAHA

Posted · Report post

Loved how Kelly was talking today about how Hayley split personalities and became Arlene. :lol:

Posted · Report post

Bobby Bones was probably the weakest of the radio co-hosts so far. Bring on Psycho Mike!

Posted · Report post

Live's been celebrating their 10th Anniversary this week. Today's show:

Regis: Can you imagine if you didn't get this job you'd still be there, 13 hour days...

Kelly: Living in sunny California...

:D

Posted · Report post

Thanks in part to an appearance by Justin Bieber, Live With Regis and Kelly hit a two-year ratings high for the week ending Feb. 4. The daytime talk show averaged a 3.1 household rating last week, its highest number since December 2008, according to Nielsen. That's also an 11 percent increase over the previous week and an 11 percent rise over the same week a year ago.

Among the women 25-54 demo, the show's 1.6 rating is the highest in nearly a month.

Bieber's appearance likely played a big factor in the ratings boost, along with buzz surrounding co-host Regis Philbin's upcoming departure from the show. Bad weather also probably helped keep viewers inside and glued to their televisions.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/blogs/live-feed/live-regis-kelly-hits-two-99925

Posted · Report post

Josh Groban for co-host! Awesome job on Friday.

Posted · Report post

Eva La Rue and Finola Hughes are on today.

Posted · Report post

WHAT THE EFFFFF?????? Man I would have LOVED to see that and I didn't know :(

Posted · Report post

I love when Kelly mentions her All My Children days. Today, she mentioned how some actors, to avoid becoming depressed during the gloomy and dark days, would keep UV lamps in their dressing rooms to expose them to artificial sun. Regis asked if Walt Willey had one of these lamps. :lol:

http://www.dadt.com/live/

Posted · Report post

Live with Regis and Kelly is currently throwing around just three names to replace departing daytime host Philbin, sources tell The Wall Street Journal: American Idol‘s Ryan Seacrest, Bravo’s Andy Cohen, and Ripa’s real-life hubby/former All My Children scene partner, Mark Consuelos.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/tvline-items-jackass-ryan-dunn-dies-denis-leary-sirens/

Posted · Report post

Wow, that's pretty bad all around.

Posted · Report post

Live with Regis and Kelly is currently throwing around just three names to replace departing daytime host Philbin, sources tell The Wall Street Journal: American Idol's Ryan Seacrest, Bravo's Andy Cohen, and Ripa's real-life hubby/former All My Children scene partner, Mark Consuelos.

http://www.tvline.co...s-leary-sirens/

I hope it's Andy. LOL at The MIss USA pagaent when he called last year's winner by the wrong name.:lol: He kept waiting for her to come down on stage and she didnt because that wasnt her name....lol

Tired of Ryan Seacrest...and I dont think I could stomach Mark 24/7

Posted · Report post

Ryan is so overexposed and way too TV presenter *on* for that early in the morning. Not unlike Mario Lopez, I think there is a lot of sleaze behind Mark's smile. Andy I don't really know. Relieved no Cam.

Posted · Report post

I agree about Ryan... enough of him on my TV. As for Andy Cohen, I don't know if I would be able to stand looking at his cross-eyes / goofy smile on a daily basis. He always strikes me as a really bright guy who tries to play ditzy to be cute... because, you know, "stupid is the new cool?"

I'ld actually pick Marc over either of them. He actually is good at co-hosting.