Cheap21

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This is filmed in Miami and could have easily been the Housewives of Miami. I definetly love this bunch better than the one Bravo did.

I love Royce too and dont want her to go. She's probably my favorite.

And wow to Antoyne. Did not expect to hear that the new season was starting so soon. Just a month away

• Members

thank god. Susie sucked and added absolutely nothing to the second season. All she did ws allow Evelyn to walk all over her which I enjoyed at first bc I hated Susie, but couldnt stand Ev towards the end

I was surprised to see Tami sign up for another season after the finale bc she said she didnt trust any of the women, but she is broke and I guess needs the money that it will bring

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

TMZ reported the girls are getting around seven thousand per eppy and Evelyn is the now the highest paid with fifteen thousand. That's actually chump change compared to the girls from the Housewives franchise.

On a side note: how many reality series end in "Wives". There's the Housewives, Basketball, Mob, and now "Wrestling Wives" is in production. Did I miss any? I think there's also Football, if I'm not mistaken.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh. my. Gawd! What a teaser!

The newest girl reminds me of Eric Snow's wife from RH of ATL. I cannot stand Evelyn and I love Royce. My only complaint about the show is that I wish these girls would cool it with the F bombs. I know they're ghetto but it's just too much. Otherwise, I'm there! :lol: