• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • Members

From what I read on TWOP, No. All it is is Jackie and Draya beefing, Gloria filming some low budget web series, two new girls fighting over a man, Malaysia is boring and Laura is fake.

I watched the Jackie/Draya fight on Youtube and it was SOOOOO ridiculous.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Wow. Gloria, Laura, Malaysia and Brooke have all been fired from BBWLA for not sharing enough of their lives on camera. Apparently the final straw was when Gloria jetted off to Vegas to marry Matt and didn't notify producers.

Jackie and Draya are the only ones returning. I may watch Season 3, but I'm checked out of the show with the current ladies.

http://m.tmz.com/art...ired-from-show/

And funny how Suzie remains on BBW Miami, when I have never seen her have a scene about her life or a scene without her gossipping about another cast member. But then again she is besties with the EP. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I'm not sure I believe that article (because the reasoning is untrue), but I do think the producers of this franchise are dumb. To address the problems with violence the fire the three women who were repeatedly attacked. Now they claim those women are being fired on LA because they aren't showing their lives, but that isn't true either. Gloria and Laura being sisters is a bigger family connection than most of these shows have. I do think Gloria is dull and can be fired, but Laura has been a total drama queen. Plus, Brooke has shown (in every episode) her boyfriend AND her kids, something VERY rare for this show. Plus she's brought the drama and sex appeal.

I do think LA started off boring this season, but it's picked up and is actually interesting. The ratings spiked with the Draya/Jackie fight and I'm sure the next episode with Brooke and Jackie fighting will pull good ratings.

• Members

Tami and Evelyn will stay because they are BFF with Shaunie and I do think the BBWLA don't share any part of their lives. That is the biggest problem with the BBW. Thinking back on Season 4, the only person's home life we really saw was Evelyn. Shaunie was just a wall flower, Tami was there to go off on everyone, Jennifer and Royce were barely involved, Kenya was MIA and Kesha had her issues with Tami. And I won't even start on Suzie. By getting rid of Kesha, Jen and Royce they can get rid of Ev and Tami's victims so the public will forget about how they used to be and rehab their image. Please believe Evelyn will milk the Ocho incident to the max!

And from what I saw and read about BBWLA none of the ladies show their lives but Jackie. I can understand wanting to keep children away, but if you have nothing else to offer than to meet up at restaurants and get into arguments you need to go.

At least with the Bravo franchises, we see them working or dealing with family life in addition to the cattiness. With BBW its just based off of unnecessary drama bc the women are lacking in other areas.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Based on what you've heard maybe, but that's not a reality of what really happens. One of the most refreshing aspects of Basketball Wives: LA is that they DO show their personal lives and have storylines that involve more than "He said she said" and meeting for drinks like the Miami version. We get to see all of the housewives in their homes, neighborhoods, Malaysia with her childhood friend Bambi, Draya's family (including the son she was arrested for neglecting), Jackie's family, Brooke's kids & dates with Brooke's man. Plus we've seen quite a bit with Matt and Gloria in their house.\

I'm not saying there aren't major problems with the show, but it's simply untrue to say they don't show enough of their lives. The only ones at fault are the producers for not doing a better job at casting and shaping the show.

• Members

I watched the past two episodes last night to see what you were saying and I still feel the same way. Bambi is just another girl trying to be on the show. I admit I do like her bc she calls Laura out on her fakeness, but I still don't know Malaysia. Gloria and Laura being related means nothing. I know for sure Laura's man doesn't want her or their children filmed and she doesn't seem to have much else going on. Brooke, I really have no opinion on. I'm glad the firings happened though. Both of those episodes were like watching paint dry. Jackie's craziness is the only interesting thing really.