Cheap21

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not surprised. Knew from day one these two would not work out. Two media wh*res with big egos would only cancel each other out. What I find to be odd is that Eve on the show (with Tami) said that when they "fight," they just take the a** beating and go home. They don't call the cops; however, she called the cops. Hypocrite, much? I know that it's a domestic violence situation but c'mon, Ev, you gave Jenn h*ll for calling the cops on Nia. Bet Jenn is somewhere laughing her a** off. She got the last laugh as Ev has no man or spinoff, and after this stunt, I don't see people sticking around for BBWives either seeing as LAHHATL is filling that void.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Their next wedding is in the preview--it's a tribute to the GLBT community. I'm happy this show is back. There was something about the first season that was so entertaining from beginning to end. They don't have anyone as big and brash as Tami or Evelyn, but overall they're more interesting and I like that we get to see some of their lives and kids at times. That's missing from Miami where all they do is have lunch or go for drinks and talk about the same "he said, she said" over and over again. I felt like this show had storylines that carried the season and the arc with Jackie's downfall was HILARIOUS and so much fun to watch. I look forward to watching them bring it again.