Cheap21

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That look of pure fear! And this is exactly what these girls deserve. Shaunie was fighting to get this Tasha on the show and it looks like it might backfire. I hope that this is a season of fuckery and that Evelyn, especially, is tormented by these women. It's the only thing that will make up for the mass firings.

• Members

:lol: Suthie is such a weak woman. It's sad. Honestly I hope these group of women turn on each other. After the fuckery with Jennifer and Kesha last season I just can't watch these women anymore. Though I will be scouring Youtube for any clips of Suzie getting her ass smacked (I heard she and Kenya got into a spaghetti throwing match) and for when Tami goes in on Shaunie.

• Members

Yeah, I feel like vh1 doesn't even want to air another BW season for fear of backlash (I haven't even seen a supertrailer-just that 20 second clip Eric posted). I assume this will be the season of redemption for Ev and maybe Tami. Out of habit, I'll watch this new season.

BTW, Has anyone heard anything new about Basketball Wives LA? Saw some pics of Jackie and I think Brooke out and about, but I haven't heard anything concrete.