• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

tumblr_mnboprgNAJ1qfh70bo1_250.gif tumblr_mnboprgNAJ1qfh70bo2_250.gif

http://www.tumblr.com/video_file/51248157456/tumblr_mnblyqNHF71qfh70b

biggrin.png

tumblr_mn9rcfiYb11rkxeclo8_1280.png

I read that Coral from RW is gonna be the host of the Miami reunion

Someone posted on Tumblr that the person who they should have picked as the host of All Star Battle instead of Ray J should have been

tumblr_inline_mna5186g8r1qz4rgp.png

New York! I hadn't thought of that but IA. She's the original bad ass bitch!

• Members

Hey Eric, here's a BGC 10 seasons banner I made for you. Let me know what you think. I originally made it bigger, but had to make it small enough to fit Toups' image specifications. LOL

BGC10SEASONSERIC83_zps3e15c50f.png

UGH here's the original graphic

BGC10SEASONSERIC2_zps7e78a26d.png

Let me know if you like the pink/purple hue because I was questioning that but ultimately thought it fit the show. It can be different tho

Bout to watch the all stars battle in a bit cool.png

• Members

I enjoyed the 1st all stars battle ep but is it just me or did this (production-wise) seem like a total thrown together mess at points?! It seemed really obvious to me that this was a rush job. Like someone came up w/the idea for the show and executed it like 2 weeks later!

I wish there had been a more drawn out introduction of the girls at the beginning. I know that they're "All stars" and were supposed to know them already, but it would've been nice if each girl was profiled & we got a lil look back at their BGC history.

Instead we just got their names, some quick profile shots, & jumped right into the 1st challenge 6 mins in. LOL

That said, I did like it & think this is a badass cast! Stasi, Erika, Judi wub.png This show gives me old school Road rules/Vh1 reality shows circo 07-08 vibes and I dig it.

LOL. Natalie leaving and coming back was so staged. At least the coming back part - something clearly went on there, I got the feeling that the producers begged her to come back and promised she wouldn't be voted out. I found it suspicious everyone was suddenly fearing Mehgan and wanting to put her up? You know ALL THOSE bitches on the pink team included didn't like Natalie, but then when she got back all their votes were going toward meek mentioned Mehgan. Tsk.

LOL @ the voting section - bad idea bringing the iPads in, you could tell which girl they're voting out based on the direction they swipe their finger tongue.png

I LOVE the graphics/effects. I lol'd everytime they repeated something one of the girls said/did, signaling a commercial break was coming laugh.png

MY BAD BITCH STASI! Loved her scheming to throw the challenge. That was good and I hope its the 1st of many schemes by her. I don't like that some of the other girls are seeing her as weak!

Team Purple. All the girls I like are on there, I just wish Judi was on the team in place of Dani.

Julie was a fan fave? I'm shocked, I actually liked her but wouldn't think she was favored by most. LOL. Same goes for Mehgan and the scared ratch Twinz.

Thank you guys ;'-)

• Members

LMAO, I just rewatchd dparts 2 and 3 of last season's reunion and this will forever be my favorite reunion ass beat down

tumblr_mceqdymJ9q1rn4jhdo1_500.gif

tumblr_mce3bnaavx1rn4jhdo1_500.gif

tumblr_mcbjuronRV1riqrcno1_400.gif

tumblr_mcdf2m73vK1r10reao1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_md1uo42yr91qasmzmo1_250.gif

tumblr_md02hi5eeE1riqrcno1_250.gif tumblr_md02hi5eeE1riqrcno2_250.gif

tumblr_md3771PAVB1rn4jhdo1_500.gif

tumblr_md34cwd8k71ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_md3csfO8cH1qcwgrvo1_500.gif

tumblr_md5ciuC5221qi0thko1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mclg1svUK71qcmny4o1_250.gif

Im so sad Meghan left ASB so early bc Id love to have seen she and Erika team up again to get at Julie

• Members

Tanisha: "If you need yoursh-t towed, call Rima."

Christina: "And if you need your d-ck sucked call Rima."

That will never not be funny.

Erika, Mehgan, Christina and Andrea :wub: :wub: :wub:

It was hilarious watching Falen and Julie get knocked out and them trying to act like they were over it. :lol: Weak ass b-tches.

Archived