The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Members

Oh well I know who's going to win Bad Girls All Stars and I am pleased with the winner.

Last part of the reunion just solidified what I think of ShanRock: Shannon is a dog and Rocky is the dog trainer. Rocky tells Shannon to move and she does it. . . . and does it well. tongue.png Also, Shannon must think she's going to be some advocate for a bully foundation after this b/c she's not. She signed up for a show that encourages drama and fighting & all she did was sit back in the cut and watch others be bullied all season. #BITCHBYE! Get yo' dude-lookin' a** off my screen.

Valentina actually gained some points back with me over her admitting that she did feel remorseful for getting Janae kicked out the house. Had she left Janae alone and allowed her to say, there never would've been a Rocky.

I love how Paula and Nancy put Alicia's koolaid head a** in the hot seat about how she talks s*it about everyone, and Janae shouting how he was always telling the truth. Even Valentina flipped on Alicia for a milli-second telling her fess up.

Jenn . . . I love this heffa! She brought the fire to Nikki & Shannon. She might not've won (in some people's opinion) but she stayed on they asses.

Nikki was pointless. She reminded me of S9's Jenna on the reunion admitting that she's not a bad and regretting doing the show. *roll my eyes* She knew what the show was about from DAY ONE. Why did she sign up? And her drinking, which is why she claims she came on the show, is what made her the number one target after Janae left. She should've toned it down after seeing what they did to Janae.

On the note of Bad Girls All Stars: Julie, Flo, Natalie, Amber, the Twins, and even Stassi (who used to be a fave of mine) gets on my LAST my damn nerve. The rest of the girls I love. ShanRock, at least Shannon, I don't care for.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eric what did you think of Valentina walking back into the reunion acting like she didnt just get her ass handed to her?

Why did they air the All Star Battle before the ATL reunion? Seems backwards to me

I LOVE this show! Why did it take so long for them to do this? Likes like RW/RR Challenge except with bad ass bitches! The graphics on this show are even stupider and more over the top than BGC....LOL

tumblr_mn7yxo5AFF1qg31zvo1_250.gif

Stasi arranging to throw the first challenge so they can get rid of Natalie....how scandalous! Loved it. Loved Jenn's "Mission accomplished. Bye bitch". What a weak ass bitch to just storm out like a baby. Of course she's back.

tumblr_mn63bsU09b1riqrcno7_r1_500.gif

I love how during her introduction, she was like Im best known for...and they showed the I don't understand dance
Flo...IA with what the others said. She was old when she was on her season and that was like 6 seasons ago. And now she's married and a mother. This isn't the place for her.

Stasi: "Bitches be like, Im rich, yet I have holes in my bag". I hated her during her season but she's alright here.

Meghan doesn't look cute at all on this show.

I think Im gonna be on Team Purple. It has less people that I dislike

How the hell did Julie and Meaghan get fan favorite? Julie is the one I hate the most there! I didn't think she was popular at all. I liked Meaghan but ditto on that.

XFXy9au.jpg?1

OMG, a weave wall...lol.

tumblr_mj9hkbu2D01r8w2xvo1_500.gif
I think I see Jenn's weave from when Rocky pulled it out.

I love how one of the prizes for winning a challenge is that they get to go to a club.

I don't like Rocky but man that sucks. Poor girl. Cant believe she stayed. Oh well, looks like Shanrock dipped out. Bye hos!

When they were voting for eliminations, I don't get why the show wouldn't show the faces when you could tell who was being voted based on the direction the girls swiped!

tumblr_mn83crw9ni1srzytwo2_500.png

tumblr_mn83crw9ni1srzytwo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mn83crw9ni1srzytwo3_500.gif
Definetly two of my faves

• Members

Valentina is a lame ass b-tch in my eyes! She is conceited and she came out talking sh-t but she didn't try to run up on ShanRock again. She is just another one of the girls that did the absolute most in the house and then at reunion time they want to act like they're over the fighting because they don't want to answer for the bullsh-t they pulled. It's so annoying. Thats why I hate Alicia, she was the worst of all and brought a damn doctor's note! WTF?! Oxygen needs to stop letting these weak ass hoes do that.

I wonder what the penalty is for fighting a girl that brought a doctor's note? If it means not getting my reunion check then f-ck it I would have gladly whooped Alicia's ass.

I need that Erika gif as my avi! :P

• Members

Natalie, Kristen, Stasi, Tiara, Camilla, Erika, Mehgan, Christina, Rocky, Andrea, Catya

I liked Shannon but she didn't start fighting back until the reunion so she ain't getting a spot lol

Eta: Forgot BGC5 Morgan

Archived