The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Members

How could a season in ATL be so boring? Overall this season was wack and didn't live up to the location it was in. There was no girl that I loved and rooted for. All were pretty blah. One of my least favorite seasons

tumblr_mlvmm7DFSW1rtta3uo5_250.gif tumblr_mlvmm7DFSW1rtta3uo1_250.gif tumblr_mlvmm7DFSW1rtta3uo6_250.gif

I cant stand Rocky's ass and loved that Alicia came for her. Too bad she ended up getting it turned around on her. STFU to Valentina acting so hurt that Alicia could do that. STFU ho.

tumblr_mlw4e8eyeT1qfjqcko1_500.gif

tumblr_mlvo52GiGY1rtta3uo4_250.giftumblr_mlvo52GiGY1rtta3uo3_250.gif

tumblr_mlqkklKVT01ro8bvgo1_500.jpg
I hate that Valentina closed out the season without getting hit. Thank god Shannon came for her at the reunion and drew blood

tumblr_mlvazyFJbM1s5z7gpo1_500.gif

She looks like Muffy

tumblr_mlydxqINJj1rurs0no1_500.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KFU_X4crkCk

All Star official pic!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As a ShanRock fan (though I did lose hope later in the season) that last 15 minutes gave me so much life!

I love how Shannon came out and went straight for Valentina's ass and drew blood. Then Valentina want to jump up at Rocky and got her ass kicked again. LMFAO!!!! Did ya'll see how Valentina fell off the stage trying to run after Shannon?

Then this Charlie Murphy looking chick and her best friend Ronald McDonald are in the dressing room acting like they didn't do sh-t like that in the house. It is called karma you bunch of bullies!

Paula and Stephanie can have multiple seats trying to say Shannon is weak for doing that. You can't say a damn word when you sat there quiet while Charlie and Ronald's big ass jumped Janae and threw food on her. STFU!

Can't wait for Part 2, I see my boos are flipping bitches and whooping ass :wub:

• Members

Though Paula was absolutely right about Shannon being a punk heifer for bum-rushing Valentina, I could give two shits because it satisfied my soul to see Valentina get mollywhopped after having to sit through a season of her equally-punk ass jumping into other people's fights.

SMDH @ having to sit through Brandy's Brother in order to get my All-Star Bad Girls fix. How dreadful.

• Members

I would agree with Paula if she wasn't such a hypocrite. She said nothing as Valentina and Alicia jumped into fights that had nothing to do with them all season. It was ridiculous.

Then Paula says "I don't even know why Shannon did that, when we left the house we were all on good terms" but didn't Valentina say that she was coming for Shannon and that Shannon was in for a rude awakening. :mellow: OK.

Glad Shannon came for her before Charlie Murphy could.

Also had to laugh at Ronald McDonal talking all that sh-t, when she knows she brought a doctor's note. SMH.

• Members

Valentina's weave....AWFUL! Seriously her hair was on point during the show but she looked a mess. I cant believe she's 23? She looked older

Valentina calling Shannon the weakest bitch in the house....LOL at whats to come her way.

tumblr_mmigduNDrz1rkqzxyo1_500.png

Wow Shannon fixed her face. Her new nose looks better. She looks so different and I wouldn't recognize her on the street

Nikki...who is she? I completely forgot about this weak ass bitch. Ugh I couldn't stand her ass and she looks worse with dark hair.

Jenn! Loved her

tumblr_mmi5dcigH31s2ondlo2_250.gif

Love Tanisha's new red hair! She looks so much better. "The reunion hasn't even started yet"

tumblr_mmi5dcigH31s2ondlo3_250.gif

Finally Valentina got roughed up. Shannon drew blood on that ho

tumblr_mmg011sGsM1riqrcno1_400.gif

Bitch fell flat on her ass. She got her ASS BEAT! GLORIOUS MOMENTS

tumblr_mmhr4645fl1rtta3uo1_250.giftumblr_mmhr4645fl1rtta3uo2_250.gif

tumblr_inline_mmht0otn411qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mmhtc2vhaL1qz4rgp.gif

"Why you look like an Egyptian princess you scalliwag?" LOL

tumblr_mmhnueSqsj1rjid86o1_400.gif

tumblr_mmhnueSqsj1rjid86o2_400.gif

Nancy, love you but SIT DOWN!

• Members

Charlie Murphy is Valentina tongue.png About to look through the episode again to see if Paula was there but for some reason I am seeing Valentina say it with Alicia, Paula, and Stephanie in the room. But you may be right that Paula was not in there.

Cheap, Jenn STAYED doing the most in the house but I must say she's the best looking one this season and I LOVE her reunion hair!

• Members

I think Valentina got a better reunion beat down than Julie...lol. Did you hear her say she still beat their asses (Shanrock)? Delusional bitch. Did they hit her too many times on the head that she can't recall what happened?

• Members

LOL that's funny she tweeted a pic of herself at the club after the reunion filmed and you could tell in the pic she had makeup over her black eye. I wish I still knew where it was as I saw it on a random BGC blog

ETA: VH, you were right it was Alicia, Stephanie, and Jenn in the room with Valentina when she said that not Paula. Ugh I guess I wil I give her a pass for that. :P

• Members

I'm in the minority but I felt bad for Valentina and I don't even care for her. I'm with Tanisha, we don't bum rush no people. Yes, Valentina did jump-a-ho all season, but Shannon should've told Valentina to stand the f*ck up and take her ass whoopin' a la Erica to Julie last season. How Shannon was hitting, she still would've gotten the task completed had she went about it the right way.

Two, why is everyone coming for Valentina? We all know that Alicia was the "puppet-master" this season. The beatings should go to her; however, we all know that isn't possible b/c ole' girl brought a doctor's note like p*ssies of the past (Erica, S8 & Rima, S9).

Three, I love Paula. Yes, she did hang with Valentina but that doesn't mean she deserves the heat she's getting online (i.e. Twitter). She is ONE of the few girls that took something from this experience (the premise of this show or what use to be) and she was consistent. Paula let everyone know that didn't like Shannon from episode uno. That's why next week, you see that Shannon doesn't come for her and respects Paula.

Lord, my boo-boo Nancy gets thrown next week but the b*tch didn't go down like Valentina. Girl still kept coming for more.

Stephanie. . . . meh.

Nikki grates my nerves. She uses the word "bully" yet she whooped Valentina's a**, instigated matters, and was part of the clique getting Janae out (I hope she brings this up and blasts Nikki's fraudulent a**).

Jenn. . . . that's my boo. She cray cray but that heffa is gonna put in work these last two parts.

Alicia. . . . scary b*tch. This period colored head trick should've stayed home. And Valentina should nix being friends with her after this. Val got all of Alicia's a** whoopings.

Rocky, I have a love/hate relationship. However, I respect her.

• Members

Nikki was just a disappointment for me. She played victim when IMO, she could've shifted the power in the house had she stayed. She had Paula automatically. She should've snagged Jenn, who she gave the cold shoulder too upon her arrival. Stephanie, who floves Paula, would've jumped ship and then grabbed Shannon and mended fences between Paula and Shannon. Nikki would've had the numbers. Instead, Nikki p*ssied out and left, leaving nothing but an insulting note--something a twelve year old would do.

Archived