The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Members

Loved Kat and Loved Kristen. Lea was too pretentious. I loved Morgan's little zingers for her 1 epi lol and reunion and interviews. I loved Kristen because she was just accidentally funny and she remained herself she didn't let anyone intimidate her into fakeness I respected that aspect of her. Plus she's funny lol, not on purpose. Kat was my girl I just liked her aura she had all them chicks in check none of them dared. I tolerated Brandi for the most part, she can be entertaining. One thing though I cannot stand another fulls eason of this these b!tches scream and talk over one another way too much, I can't hear anything they are saying

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just watched the latest episode

Sydney....ok no. I don't like her, she rubs me the wrong way!! I thought she was pathetic in this episode! I don't think she's being her true self. I get a really fake vibe from her. In last weeks episode she was all about getting girls & in this one she was all about guys. Just seemed so shady & weird to me... And how dumb was she for bringing that nasty guy home & doing stuff with him then lying to her BF about it? I got her anger at Nikki for telling her BF about how she cheated on him but Sydney was acting like it was a lie when it wasn't...lol. She is so stupid if she thinks he'll never find out, I'm sure he knows it now!

Nikki...oh wow this dude has got to go! Her ass needs to be beat by each and every one of those girls! She is just really asking for it...I find her to be to much!!

Kori isn't so bad I guess...Jessica isn't either, I think she's hilarious and I still love Char. Lauren makes me LMAO, I just do not buy her as a bad girl and I think she's trying just a little to hard!!

• Members

Lmao at you saying this dude has got to go when referring to Nikki. She is super annoying and a bitch for no reason, it was none of her business to tell that guy what Sydney was doing she is just UGH!!!!! I hope her days are numbered and I cant wait to see the new girl next week.

• Members

on the first episode Char said "Charmaine, dont have a ghetto moment" Oh you will get your turn. You are ghetto jsut by definition of being on this show bc they only cast peopel that are ghetto, slutty, stupid, and/or messed up

Cant stand Nikki. Girl got some serious issues

• Members

LOVE the BGC. Probably my favorite guilty pleasure television show. I remember I taped season three and watched it all during my Thanksgiving break in 2009, then taped season four on my DVR only to watch it last summer. Finally was able to find season 2 online a few months ago, so I'm bouncing around from season to season, but loving every minute.

I'm actually watching the Miami season now, which probably has some of the meanest, toughest and nastiest girls thus far - with the exception of season two's Party Girls.

I just have so much fun watching this, I hope Oxygen never gets rid of it, lmao.

• Members

Who the F does Char think she is?! blink.gifdry.gif She lost major points with me in this latest ep. She said she's the leader of the house cause she's the oldest, LMAO. She is way to hyped up & I think she needs to sit. down! And lets play the drinking game every time she calls someone a "goofy ass ho" rolleyes.gif She makes me sick acting like she's some role model just because she's the oldest. You may be the oldest but most of the time you are NOT acting like it! Char is to much!!

"Come at me BRO!" "FOOTBALL!" "GIGGITY GIGGITY" "BRO!" "BRO!" "BEER MUSCLES!" "FOOTBALL!" "PRANK!" ugh.. I can't stand Nikki, she acts like a 9-year old boy with painted eyebrows, running around the bad girls club house with severe ADHD! She is to much as well! I had to LOL when all of a sudden everyone became her friend. Why?? And what a scary bitch, she called the cops. lmao!!

I liked the new girl Ashley! Her true colors showed at the end! She needs a group of friends to get her riled up, lol...I hate that. I wonder if she'll go home? She was yanking Lauren around like a straught up rag doll. LOL!

• Members

I hope Ashley doesn't go. I loved her already, and I really don't see why she needed to show out like that. She should have brushed off the comments and kept it moving. It is funny how she got all violent when her friends were there, and she said nothing earlier in the day. LMAO

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

IA. I jsut saw the episode and she came across bad. I thought she was highly immature and childish the way she was bullying Nikki and threw all her clothes out. Very ugly of her indeed. With that said, I did like that she apologized and tried to make amends in the end. She gained points there.

LOL at Nikki calling the cops. I dont blame her even if it was wrong. In her mind, it was either she was going to hit Char or call the cops and she took the latter option. It did at least spark a change in Char which hopefully lasts for them

I liked Ashley in teh beginning but boy did she change in the end. I hope she stays bc she looks like good drama

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Where are my BGC peeps? You guys still watching?!

I need to read some opinions on Char. I just have reached my limit with her. Is this bitch serious? She is the worst kind of person and I find it to be so hard to watch her & the way she acts. Really, she says she is to old for all this childish stuff or whatever when half the time she's acting like one herself? WTH is that? She keeps preaching that she's to mature & classy for all this when she instigates the girls who don't agree with her all the time. I just don't get it. Ashley said it best, I forget how she said it exactly, but it was something like Char is nothing but a grandma who acts like she's this classy girl when she's nothing but the most immature childish girl in the house. Char is laughable & pathetic. UGH, what does everyone else think of her?

One more thing about Char I have to add, the next day when Lauren got home after cooling off. Char immediately started instigating & teasing her & then in the confessional she said something like she's to mature for this childish stuff. Uhm?? WTF? You immediately started acting like a child the minute she got home!! She is the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen. I hate everything about Char and what she stands for is all so phony.

I cannot believe Sydney just left the house like that, she was becoming unbearable to watch for me as well so I don't mind it that much. But the way she left was not how I was expecting at all.

I like Kori and then I don't because she follows Char & acts like her little minion bitch. Same goes for Jessica. Both her & Kori are so up Char's @ss, it's unbelievable!!

Suddenly Nikki isn't so bad to me these days, and I also still like Ashley, glad she's still here...

• Members

yeah Char is losing her mind. I had a bad feeling about her in the first episode and it seems I am right. She is getting ugly and its not entertaining. Nikki is coming across more likeable at this point and thats scary.

Why the hell was Natalie Nunn on? This is the second season in a row since hers that she's appeared. Can you say fame wh-re? No one wants to see you. Go away

• Members

I went from hating to liking Nikki in a matter of two episodes. Char is such a childish, crazy bitch. Clealry something is wrong with her being 27 and leaving a high paying job to be on reality tv. At the end when she was talking to herself I was LMAO. She said something along the lines of "i'll show you who the real Puff Daddy is".... lol wtf is she talking about?

Char is scary for letting Kori fight her own battles. I give props to Lauren for standing up for herself.

Natalie needs to go away. She is also going to be on the second season of Love Games. I did laugh when Natalie brought Nikki and Lauren on stage and asked who the other bad girls were and they said NOBODY. LOL

Can't wait for the new girl to show up next week, and I love how Ashley isn't trying to pick sides.

• Members

The new girl rolleyes.gif don't like her burnt lobster looking ass self at all! I am SMDH as to why she was picked to be on this show. Anyone else think she looks like Squidward from Spongebob?

She is just...terrible. The way she was acting at the end of the show was just down right embarrasing.

Char needs to sit her grown ass down and get a life! What an embarrasment she is! All talk & no action, she is the oldest girl in the house yet acts like the most childest one! She is the last person to be calling anyone in the house immature. She's a 100% hypocrite who is constantly contradicting herself. Lol @ Lauren making her cry!!

lol me to! And I am so surprised because I told myself before I would NEVER like her, but...I do. wub.gifph34r.gif

I heard about that show, it's going to be filmed in Kenner, Louisiana. I think you live in Louisiana, right? I can't remember for sure...but yeah I read that people in the neighborhood are upset the show will be shooting there & they're trying to stop it.

No clue what the show will about yet but it sounds like an elementary version of TBGC...lol

Archived