Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That was wonderful, @Paul Raven. Thank you! Really interesting, you can sort of see one of the reasons why the show became so successful for so long. It respected the viewers and listened to them, all the way into the 2000s.

Funny his comment about the music making things more important than they should be. That's why even a discussion over a possible cocktail party could be so significant on the show lol 

Edited by YRBB

• Members

Faith Daniels appeared as herself on Murphy Brown a couple of times and then just disappeared from forever after quitting/fired from NBC from TV forever until The Today Show's 50th anniversary in 2012. Best of yet to come was true with Bell, and I loved Jeanne was one selected to give it to him: 

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Awesome! :) maybe u can upload the scenes on YT sometime! 

I had fun watching those 1982 compliations I got on one of my dvds that showed Nikki's early interactions with Victor, Katherine and the Bancrofts, so I wonder if the ones you got will show even more footage.

Thanks! never seen any of the "whiteface" story, and that special looks like it would have been fun!

• Members

I know there was one on Youtube at one time when they were in San Francisco (Lauren and Shawn) but that's all I can remember.  There used to be a clip when he was driving her around during the kidnapping story but I don't think that's on now either.