Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think she wanted the same type of recurring deal that Tracey Bregman had for a while were she was free to do other projects while still appearing on the show but for some bizarre reason they didn't grant her that....

I think I'm gonna stick to uploading on Dailymotion....it just seems a lot better and not as picky as youtube......I'll just keep uploading were I left off.....maybe at some point I will transfer my other uploads on there as well!

• Members

Oops, I was trying to time my uploads in sync with YRfan23, but I wasn't keeping up with this board so I'm a little behind. Here's July 8, 1992.

I made a new youtube account. I'm keeping all videos private now so that should take away any concern of getting deleted. Maybe I'll switch over to dailymotion too... what do people prefer?

• Members

cool! Thanks bold restless! (I owe you a message btw) don't worry, I should have told you I was up to July 1992, but at least you put that episode on here now!

I admit as better as dailymotion is with copyright stuff my beef is that it seems to not let you do too uploads a time....cause whenever I try either one loads and the other doesn't or they don't at all.....also there doesn't seem to be an editing thing to trim videos but you share them. I usually like to "clean up" my videos before I share them.

• Members

Ok so I also posted this in the video fourm but here is my dailymotion link where the episodes will be from now on. So far I have the 7/29-7/31 92 shows uploaded so that's it for July 1992 for now. I will just continue from there.

http://www.dailymotion.com/18man0809

Sorry for some of the videos not being edited well.....I don't know if they have an editing thing like youtube does but I will try to edit the videos properly before posting them.