Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

I have been thinking for a while that it would have been nice if someone made a complete and accurate Y&R database that has all this stuff, like Jason 47's Days page and that Another World Page.....

My dream Y&R database type of website would also have complete character charts that tell you when certain characters where and weren't on for the day, kind of like the ones we got a while ago from Frenchfan if he still does them, only this has info from the 70's 80's 90's etc....

does anyone know if somebody has collected episode counts lists from before 1997, cause I know there are some lists from 1997-1998 that were posted a while back?

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I would love to work in the vault there. I bet the archivist sneak and watch some of that stuff when things are slow. They have to have some sort of a index or database where they can find what scenes they are looking for on those tapes for flashbacks etc...

• Members

On any other show Danny and Christine's story would have been a forgettable C-plot caper yet thanks to all the airtime the tale became permanently ingrained into Y&R mythos. Devon Piece as Dianne Westin, another forgotten yet interesting character as David's ultimately reluctant and sympathetic henchwoman.

Fantastic to see some more of early Olivia and Dru. Olivia and Dru struck more of a personal soft spot for me it reminded me of the relationship between my own mom(Olivia) and my aunt (Dru). Ashley and Traci were good but it didn't come as close.

• Members

Kind of a weird skip towards the end of this episode. You will see what I mean when it gets to the last 5 minutes where there is a scene of Brad and Cassandra and then goes back to Danny's trial.....

Edited by YRfan23