VH1: Mob Wives

Sylph

• Members

Honest to God, I thought Big Ange was short for "Big Angelo" too, Cheap. Damn, bro. I hope "she" shows up some more on the show! I would also love to meet Renee's mother. Bet she has some stories to tell.

Renee's surgery nightmare caused her to reach out to Junior again.... bad idea. And did Junior Jr look like he even gave a [!@#$%^&*] about his mom in surgery? He looked like he was there to chat up the receptionist.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This!

Love Drita, love Renee too, even if she is a big ole pussycat. I find Renee very honest in exposing a lot of herself, whether it is good or bad. But she needs to excise that tumor Junior from her life because he obvs doesn't care in her enough to acknowledge his cheating or change his ways. Carla is all talk. And Karen. Have you noticed every phrase out of her mouth is a threat? "You push me, I'm gonna whack you, BITCH!" And always a threat towards women since all the men are in jail and, anyway, Karen won't pick a fight with real mobsters. Ramona is an even bigger mouth than Karen, though I give her props for not wanting her ex-hubby involved with the mob.

Big Ang is so fabulous. I love her because she seems to care about her friends AND she feels like her babe years are still ahead of her.

"I've dated plenty of wiseguys. And I'm looking forward to meeting another one."

Pause.

::hacking smoker's laugh::

• Members

The only one I truly cant stand is Carla. LOVE Big Ang and Renee. Those are my favorites. I cant decide how I feel about Drita. I keep going back and forth with her. Im indifferent to Karen. Can take or leave her. Her cousin s far doesnt do anything for me

What I love about Big Ang is that she looks like this big scary beast that will beat you up but really she is such a sweetheart. What you see is most definetly not what you get. She is genuine good energy and I think helps balance out all the negativity and fighting

tumblr_lxk4gxn7au1qzbyqeo1_r1_500.jpg

• Members

OMG! Love that avatar -- right down to the peacock feather earrings and zebra nails!

IA Big Ang exudes a lot of positive energy and seems to be all about keeping the peace and being happy. Also, in the VTs with her hair pulled back and pearl earrings, Big Ang is pretty, she looks a lot like Renee.

Speaking of, I love how Renee put everything with Carla behind her and moved on. Last season, she would have been a total drama queen about it, but I think she is really serious about growing and becoming a better person.

I see what you mean about Drita and going back and forth on her. I think part of it is that she likes to front like she is super-tough (like Karen) but in actual fact she is vulnerable and even a bit scared. I don't think she would have started those boxing lessons if she wasn't bracing herself for a physical confrontation with Karen. I do think she could physically hold her own, but Karen has heft and Drita is only a skinny little thing.

I also think the fronting is because she is now part of a very tight, mobbed-up, Italian-American community but also the outsider in that she comes from an Albanian family. So maybe she feels the need to talk it up in order to measure up to all these women whose fathers were major mob insiders.

• Members

Big Ang: "Just because you're in prison for murder doesn't make you a bad person." :lol:

Karen is as big a bully as her father. Bitch, I'm gonna give you black eyes, bitch, I'm gonna beat you down. Standing over Carla trying to intimidate her. Props to Carla (who I have never particularly enjoyed), she pegged Karen right away and wasn't going to take any of her nonsense, to the point where Karen had to call her back from walking out and offer her a drink. Ramona Rizzo also needs to STFU and sit her ass down.

I wonder if we are going to meet Renee's father now that he's out of jail and in a halfway house? For some reason, I am dying to know what Renee's mother and father are like.

• Members

Why the hell does Karen come at people so damn hard? Im starting to think I dont like her. Her attitude towards Carla was so unnecesary. She went there ready to fight for no reason. During their argument she said she doesnt like her but then tells her she invited her there bc she liked her. Make up your mind bitch

I cant help but feel Renee is an idiot for letting Junior move back in. I hope things work out for them though

Love that Big Ang got her own story this week. Good that we got more insight into her family and life and not her merely being a supporting player to the other girls. I wish they had redone the opening to add her and Ramona though

• Members

Did Karen really tell Carla "I wouldn't lick Drita's !@#$%^&*] at Macy's." They bleeped it out, but still Karen is one foul mouthed crazy nut job. The woman cannot have a normal conversation.

Still lovin' Big Ange. Her son, however, seems to be trying to hard. And Renee is still off her rocker. I laughed so hard when she told those kids to shut up (the one girl's shocked reaction was hilarious). And her OCD behavior regarding Junior not picking up his "CRUMBS!!!!!" and leaving the TV on was ridiculously funny.

• Members

She is going through some crazy stuff with that man now (that will actually play out on-screen) but I doubt they'll be making up anytime soon after what he did. She's talking about it a lot more now via Twitter. I do feel bad for them and I know it'll be somewhat hard to watch when it airs on-screen.

Archived