The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have never been able to get through more than 5 minutes of that show and its ratings are dreck compared to TWD.

Great to have another TWD fan. The show rocks.

Most definitely this was one reason that Darabont was fired although they tried to played it as if he quit. I hope that AMC loses a ton of cash on Mad Men.

Gawd, I regret clicking on that link. I could have spent my whole life not knowing that kind of rubbish. Our obsession with celebrities is out of control. Who f'ing cares?

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

Yeah, another good episode. Lots of action, zombies, and drama. I liked that Lori finally realizing how dangerous Shane is and driving the point home to Rick. I get so tired of people knowing things and not speaking up. Rick needed to understand that Shane is a real threat to him and the others in the group. I get that Rick's humanity made him save that guy, but I think it was the wrong move. Poor Glenn. He makes me sob. Daryl seems to be coming around with Carol's help so that is good. Andrea is a dope, following Shane around likea puppy dog.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

Another good episode. I watched Rick fight off those zombies on top of him through my fingers, but I loved it. Shane is such a dumbass. I cheered when Rick laid down the law for Shane, but Rick is merely delaying the inevitable. He is going to have to kill Shane eventually. I wanted to root for Andrea when she went off on Lori, but Andrea's attitude towards that depressed young girl was repellent. In the end, I wanted to slap them both.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

Andrea's hero worship of amoral Shane has gone way too far. She has become a major hypocrite. You just know that if it was her sister threatening suicide, Andrea would never turn her back and let her cut herself.

Yeah, Rick is going to regret giving Shane this chance. He wants to believe that Shane is redeemable because he was his friend once, but soon Rick is going to have to accept that Shane is a real threat to not only him and his family, but to the group as a whole.

Edited by Ann_SS