Toups

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The mid-season finale was fantastic. Chandler was great; he has grown so much talent-wise, and he will be missed. Being as the All-Out War storyline wraps this season, I'm looking forward to the back 8. Hopefully Carol will be given more chances to be the ultimate badass.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm prob throwing in the towel for awhile with the show when Carl exits, so it's fitting that Scott Gimple is also out - although apparently (and this may well be PR spin, but he is going to be in place) it's not a firing so much as him being promoted to running the whole of the franchise, with longtime writer Angela Kang succeeding him.

Meanwhile, some lukewarm to hot tea: Norman Reedus vents about losing Chandler Riggs, and a BI claims the kid's dad was an issue. Poor Chandler.

Edited by Vee

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Chandler Riggs says he's okay.

I'm glad for him but this season will probably be the end of the line for me, and I don't intend to watch it much til it hits Netflix. I think killing him off is pretty much the last straw for me, and I expect for a number of people as Lauren Cohan seems to be heading out.

• 2 weeks later...