The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Administrator

Episode 1.4: What an ending! Totally didn't expect that attack. Cute blonde Amy got killed off. :(

Episode 1.5: This was a pretty emotional episode. Andrea saying goodbye to her sister before shooting her in the head. Then everyone leaving the guy who was biten behind. And the end with Rick pleading to the camera to let them in.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I've only seen three and am really bored and I hear the same thing from others. One thing I'm missing is any kind of sense of humor. Sorry but I really think the only people who could survive a zombie apocalypse would be those who can laugh in the face of death.

• Administrator

Wow! Huge ratings for the finale!

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2010/12/06/walking-dead-finale-draws-6-million-viewers-3-0-adults-18-49-rating/74468

AMC’S THE Walking Dead IS THE MOST WATCHED DRAMA SERIES AMONG ADULTS 18-49 IN BASIC CABLE HISTORY SUNDAY FINALE ATTRACTS 4 MILLION ADULTS 18-49; GARNERS A 4.1 HH RATING WITH 6 MILLION TOTAL VIEWERS

Can't wait for season 2!

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I don't know if I should be worried about this or not. He helped make season 1 incredible.

Does anyone know if he already had a few season 2 episodes wrapped before leaving, or is his influence not going to be seen at all?

• Members

Agreed completely. And yes, that's why I was shocked too-it obviously was a pet project of his, so he must really have found it hard work to leave. (I'm sure some people find this sweet irony after he fired all those writers last year, etc). At least the original comic book writer is still on board, even though of course the second half of season 1 was largely stuff not in the comics...

• 3 weeks later...