DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Unfortunately,neither actress playing Sandy made much of an impression and there weren't any strong stories for her.Maybe because they didnt 'play much into her history,Sandy didn't have a lot of impact.

Had they used Tommy to intro her (i think John Lupton was still active at this point) maybe that would have helped.Sandy's past was a blank slate so maybe something could have been used there.

• Members

I loved Launa's work in that scene. She really made you believe Marie cared so much about Marlena. Deirdre's work is also very strong. And Doug and Julie are a lot of fun, bad hair aside.

I'd never seen anything that early with Carrie and Anna. I was a little weirded out when Anna put her hand on Tom's knee.

• Members

She was a naturally warm and empathetic actress who really projected that caring quality with most every other character. That inherent goodness made her love for dastardly Alex Marshall all the more fascinating.

• Members

Why didn't Deidre Hall become a hit on Y&R in '73-'75 ? She certainly had the look. That clip from 1982 is from my favorite DOOL era, the Margaret DePriest/Sheri Anderson era '82-'85. The show was so family oriented and flowed like magic. You could tell the minute Maggie left and Racina joined as Co-HW with Anderson. The Bo/Hope/Larry SL ended abruptly along with other SLs and the next thing we know Bope was in a plane crash and Andre and Stephano returned surrounded by women wearing pink outfits and carry machine guns, lol. I still loved DOOL up until Laiman took over solely as HW. With her swiped made for tv storylines and bringing in a lot of boring characters and families like the Ramirez bunch. I really hated that they killed Theo off though. Cundieff could be a little OTT sometimes but still I liked him a lot.