DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Members

I think that would be a great idea! This would be a great way to bring back characters and even keep a few! Mike Horton (Mike Weiss portrayal) could definitely return. Jeremy Horton could return as a hospital intern. Nathan Horton could return too now as a doctor. Maybe Linda Patterson could make a return and she be an anonymous benefactor. Sandy Horton could also return and be on the Hospital Board of Directors. Josh Taylor could go back to playing Chris Kositchek and Sandy and Chris could reconnect slowly in a mature adult relationship again. They could write a big gala/ball/benefit dinner where characters can get all dressed up and put some elegance and glamour back into the soaps which is missing BIG TIME! Danger could be lurking, deceit involved, romance all through it...the possibilities are endless. But that would be a great way to reinvigorate the Hortons again!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

AWESOME PROMO!!!! This is the Jennifer I know and love. She was stronger and a fighter! And she was IN LOVE with JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH how I wish Search for Tomorrow was still on!!!!!!!!

I love this clip! Tony Dimera coming between Liz and Neil was classic drama. I couldn't hate Tony then either! I loved all of these characters.

• Members

The only person I can't place in that 1982 is the blond woman in the back row, third in from the left, next to Don Frabotta (Dave). Is it Martha Smith (Sandy Horton)? I think she was around then, though I can't remember a single storyline or scene of hers.

• Members

In the 1981 cast photo from the book Soap World, Charles Bateman is in the cast photo, along with the man who would replace him as SB's CC Capwell, Jed Allan. I guess that's where they met, because according to some other soap book I read, the two men were golf buddies at the time SB began, or at least when CB began on that show.