DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

That's a rare color photo of Mike & Margo! I was a kid when this story aired but I remember it well. A little trivia about Suzanne Zenor is that she starred in a unaired pilot episode of "Three's Company". She played the Chrissy part but only under a different name - Samantha. I thought the pilot was funny but I guess the females co-leads didn't have enough vavoom for TPTB. The pilot is included in the Season Two dvd set for Three's Company as a bonus.

Would you happen to have a color photo of Chris & Mary (Taylor/Stanger) ? I have never seen one.

Edited by theherowithin

• Members

I would love for the character of Mike Horton to come back to Salem and Days, but as Mike Weiss portraying him again. I would love for Mike to come back to town assuming a position at the hospital as Chief of Staff. He could really put Ann in her place. Daniel and Mike don't have to be best friends, however, he could disapprove of Jennifer and Daniel's relationship. Or they could just be good acquaintances. With Mike back in town, Robin could come back and they rekindle their romance. Or even Margo could come back in town for a little while and Margo ends up being Paige's mother. Or what about April Ramirez who could be cousins to Rafe and Gabi. Mike and April were good together too. Once Mike returns, Jeremy could follow. Jeremy could be an intern at the hospital and yes, even have a steamy affair with an older woman which Dr. Mike Horton would definitely disapprove of. There are many possibilities of great storytelling and putting some real life, fire, adventure back into the show. Just a side note, I would love for the character of Linda Patterson to return too. She could be a rival to Maggie. But there are other things Linda could do. She could be a mysterious benefactor to the hospital or to a Kiriakis or Dimera Charity. I'm just brainstorming ideas!

• Members

These promos were and still are amazing! I couldn't help but get excited watching them! I wish DAYS OF OUR LIVES still wrote characters and stories like that. The promos back then knew how to lure you in to watch. You wanted to know what was going to happen. The Marlena one with wanting revenge against Stefano for "killing" Roman and kidnapping the twins was pure DAYTIME DRAMA MAGIC!!!!!!! I so miss it. The promo with everyone on Alamania and the the building crumbling and so forth was great drama and a lot came from that storyline. The third one with the party at Lawrence Alamain's and the murder...all the characters and suspects, JUST FANTASTIC! Where is that today on DAYS?

• Members

I have mixed feelings about the return of Linda. She was a great character when Margaret Mason played her. Not so much when Elaine Princi played her. Nothing against Elaine but she was totally wrong for the role (and the storyline didn't help). Wondering now who could do the character justice.