DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I remember another article discussing this and Pat Falken Smith discussed that they were very carefully plotting the Val/David story in light of the fact that there was a lot of resistance from viewers and execs.

She was furious when Val and David kissed at Doug and Julie's wedding as that had not been scripted and this was going to be a top rated episode and get a lot of attention.

• Members

Same here. I only knew of Lesley-Anne Down because of Sunset Beach so I never really cared about all those actors from other soaps having a couple of lines. The Coronation was great because it was a big climax to two stories that had been going on for two and a half years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Jam6242, thanks for uploading that pic of Jack Herzberg (was looking for a nice pic of him last night)...I knew I had seen one in one of those magazines, but didn't feel like looking through all of them just to find that one pic, so you've saved me all that trouble!! Can finally replace the not-too-good one of him I have on his memorial page....Thanks again!!

OLD PIC: :(

herzbergjack.jpg

NEW PIC: :)

herzbergjackA.jpg

Edited by JAS0N47