DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Members

Brash and Cwickly were surprisingly good for DAYS. I was so upset when they got sacked and we got Higley. I had some hope for Reilly but then it all went downhill. As someone who started watching under Reilly, I was beyond upset at his return and how bad it was. He also turned Passions into utter trash at the same time. Say what you will about Passions, and while it was out there in the beginning, 1999-2001 for Passions was a very different show than the last few years. I don't know what happened. Clearly he just didn't care and threw whatever stuck at the wall, but nothing stuck.

I was hoping MarDar would be somewhat of an inbetween of Reilly and Brash/Cwickly. I think they had good intentions but after a few months I don't know what happened. They weren't as bad as some want to say they were IMHO.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I agree that B&C were a decent fit for this show, and it was a mistake to let them go...particularly since Corday and TPTB keep inflicting the likes of Higley onto Salem. Recycling hacks who have failed at every show they've been on is a gross, inexplicable mistake that daytime keeps making over and over and over again. Higley should not ever be allowed near a soap again. 

LOL!

• Members

I agreed and quit watching at the time, around the time they started dragging out the exorcism because of all the attention the show was getting.

What really sucks is he had me from the beginning of his stint until then.  I adored his Hope return story, Sami up to that point, Lucas/Kate/BillieAustin/Curtis story, the Marlena/John affair.  About as out there as I needed was Carly buried alive, which I enjoyed the hell out of.  Lots of really great DAYS stories until he dug in deep to a gothic and camp style which became the whole show.  I just couldn't take it anymore.

• Members

Oh okay. Yesterday when I looked there was one DAYS clip still up and it said on the others that the user had removed them. When Sony or Entura take them down it usually say it's for copyright reasons.

It's a shame, I was hoping they were done taking down Days channels, they've been doing it for almost one and a half year now.

• Members

I think some clips were taken down by them and the rest went as a precaution by the uploader as they got several strikes. 

It's absurd to me as they were just a handful of clips. I don't know if someone thinks this is a way to get viewers to watch. The odd thing is that I've seen channels that have new clips and those are untouched. 

• Members

No, that was Dena Higley.

B&C's memorable stuff. The return of Larry. The Gemini twins. Austin dumps Sami before their wedding in Vegas. Bo and Hope lose JT to Glen and Barb. Chloe's leukemia. Victor and Nicole's wedding on New Years Eve with Murder at Midnigt aka who killed Colin Murphy. The Reading of Stefano's will. John and Tony are half-brothers. Lexie's pregnant but who's the daddy, Abe or Brandon.