YRBB

The View

1,347 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, KMan101 said:

LOL, I know. She adds NOTHING. Ugh. I'll be in New York Wed-Sat. I have tickets to Friday's show and I'm disappointed because it's usually Paula and no Whoopi. Oh well. I have GMA tickets for Thursday as well ....

Lucky you...have fun!

Paula Faris needs to exit after this season..she tanked in focus groups thats why she was demoted. On Fridays they should go with just 4 hosts like they would do when Barbara was gone. With ratings up i expect all five to return next season. That would be the first time in years the View would return with same panel unchanged.

There's nothing wrong with Faris being on once a week. Yes, she doesn't add anything to show but it reminds us that Whoopi has her usual friday off....LOL

I'd take anyone over Paula ... lol

She's not THAT bad but she adds NOTHING. I like her on Weekend GMA for the most part.

I know Whoopi's getting the Barbara treatment and off on Friday's now that they're live but I still think it's because she and Paula aren't fans of each other. JMO.

2 hours ago, JONNYSBRO said:

Paula Faris needs to exit after this season..she tanked in focus groups thats why she was demoted. On Fridays they should go with just 4 hosts like they would do when Barbara was gone. With ratings up i expect all five to return next season. That would be the first time in years the View would return with same panel unchanged.

Wow. I agree with you. I expect and hope all five return next season too. I can believe she tanked. She's not personable. She's fine on Weekend GMA. I wouldn't mind Diane Macedo replacing her on The View.

Edited by KMan101

Of course the Friday a week after I'm gone Whoopi and Jed are there. Sigh. Figures. Unless it was taped. I missed the opening because of a local weather alert. It's a Friday and no Paula because Whoopi is there. Interesting. But Sunny is off.

Honestly ABC should pay what she wants and she should be an exec producer. She has now been there 10 years. If i were ABC bring back these five who surpringly have great chemistry. Finally a panel worth watching. I have to say the real star is Jeddiah Bila who imo is a smarr as whip conservative. Only change i would do is drop Paula Faris. When Whoopi isnt there then just have it four girls. This would be the first time in five years the view panel would come back unchanged. 

I agree. Pay Whoopi what she wants (after ten years how is she NOT an EP?), she's a big draw for them. And the panel they have, minus Paula, is the best they've had in a very very long time.

I wonder if Whoopi's here on a Friday because of Deion Sanders and Wanda Sykes ...

Edited by KMan101