• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Honestly i think its Whoopis time to go. This will be her 10th season and the show will go on. They will probably give Joy the full time position of being the moderator after Whoppi exits. I hope the View gives her a goodbye exit she deserves. Honestly i think it would be so cool if Meredith Vieria returned but i highly doubt it.

• Members

Oprah would NEVER do this. She's too high brow for the View and quite frankly it would be a downgrade for her to share a panel with a bunch of cackling hens when she has her own network and platform to do her own talk show if she wanted. She's not like a Rosie O'Donnell. Oprah's a boss 

• Members

I don't get why they keep CCB either. And LOL at Paula and Raven doing what we all expected, like one episode a week if that. Not complaining about the three of them not being on, it's just predictable and funny.

Joy has been thirsting for the moderator chair for some reason and she seems locked in for a few years anyway and they have six thousand co-hosts so they'll be fine. Whoopi probably draws a tiny crowd but she's been checked out and miserable for years now. I'm also tired of her talking over everyone, pushing her point, and then moving on. I often agree with her (to a degree on some things) but it's gotten so bad. It was always there but she gives no [!@#$%^&*] anymore.