The View

YRBB

• Members

I just read an article that said Sunny and Jed would be recurring but the View just announced that Sunny and Jed would be regulars on the show. So thats Whoopi, Sara, Joy, Sunny, Jed, Raven, Candace and Paula(she has been fired/she hasn't been fired….)  That's 8!!  Thats insane even though I am assuming Raven and Candace will be seen less next season.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I read Paula will only really air like one day a week. Mark my words she is the next Michelle. She will just go back to GMA. I think Jed and Sunny will be full time. Actually Whoopi,Sara,Joy, Sunny and Jed are the most engaging panel they should be these five drop the other 3.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Loved that! Love her. 

I bet Paula, Candace and Raven are only around so they don't have another year of dumping the hosts. All three barely make appearances now. It's just a matter of time. I thought Candace would leave on her own because of all the traveling but I'm sure she has plenty of money and the show seems to work around her. I didn't think Raven would leave on her own. She wanted to be there and can still do her gigs otherwise, why would she leave? Paula's an easy fill-in so I see why they kept her I guess.

Sara, Sunny and Jed are finds for this show.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

This article appears a little late to the party but claims the same that Raven/Paula are being phased out. Um. Duh. And it's funny how much this show gets talked about when it's not really all that buzzworthy. It's always "this co-host and that co-host" and I don't think the drama is really as there as they want it to be.

http://www.lovebscott.com/news/is-the-view-trying-to-phase-out-raven-symone

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Raven here and there isn't too bad,same with Paula, but neither has impressed me since they arrived. To be honest, Raven over does her agenda.

I enjoy the banter between Joy, Whoopi, Sunny and Jedediah. I've said it before, but Jed actually listens to other's points and adjusts her responses. We never saw that with previous hosts like Hasselbach among others, who just kept their rants going...

As for CCB, she should just be a fill-in like Sherri Shepherd was this past season. The less CCB the better as I enjoy her acting, but she doesn't bring much to the conversation.

Please register in order to view this content

at Michelle Collins being moved to those Bachelor shows.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It's crazy that it's already in its 20th year. But I would say at this point, its social relevancy is minimal. It's like a... soap opera. 

I watched the special, and other than the Rosie vs. anyone moments, I would've preferred to see more of clips of the pre-HD era with Meredith, Starr, Lisa, etc. but overall it was a decent special