YRBB

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

In other words, she's not busy spreading her own personal agenda, so she's not "taking off"? I, among others, appreciate the fact that she doesn't yell at her co stars and tell them they are wrong, she actually brings "Smart " tv. . Wallace knows her s hit about politics and provides insight that former Survivor bimbo never could have.

• Members

I still remember one discussion Wallace and O'Donnell had about school shootings...and the way Wallace presented her view while not discounting rose's was awesome...and it eventually lead Rosie O to concede that maybe she is probably unrealistic in her view on war not being the answer.

So Wallace was a good choice and she seems to love to do the giveawayd..if she doesnt love it, she hides it well.

• Members

One of the many reasons I am glad this show has become such a backnumber is because someone behind the scenes has always had an agenda in normalizing anti-gay views, to the point of having ex-gay quacks parading around on the show.

It's very disturbing. But then there's an industry for this I suppose, as quack Dr. Oz can tell us.

• Members

I'd feel sorry for Wallace, but can you really feel sorry for someone who has been fired from a show that is way past its prime? If anything, I think "The View" and ABC did the girl a HUGE favor, because now she's available for other, more intelligent shows.

• Members

From what I've seen of her on the show, I like, but I just think she came along at the wrong time. If we still were in the Meredith/Joy/Star/Lisa era, then there'd be no question of her belonging. Now, though, she's just too smart for network TV, let alone "The View."

• Members

Wallace was very dull and lacked any edge in conservative chair. She was nice but lacked any spark or edge Hasselbeck had. The best tv was Rosie versus Hasselbeck u was glued abc it was one of their highest rated episodes. Look for Candace Cameron Bure to replace Wallace. They loved Candace buzzed moment with Raven. It brought lots of great buzz and people were talking about it. Wouldn't be shocked of Candace is her replacement. She's Hasselbeck glory they loved. I think ABC now regrets Hasselbeck not being on the panel anymore.