The View

YRBB

• Members

I don't think it's really bitchy as much as just saying it like it is, and I don't think she had much chance in the first half of the season with Rosie O monopolizing the conversation, making sure her agenda came across over everyone else's. I'm the farthest thing from a Republican. I don't support a lot of the Rep. agenda. It's just nice to hear her speak out. I especially loved her going off on D&G's clothes being ugly!!!!!!(I've always thought so too!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I agree that Nicole is finally letting her hair down, Rosie P is too. Rosie O was such a negative energy, the show has a much more relaxed vibe now and the panel isn't afraid to say their opinions.

Raven Symone is an idiot and not in the fun ridiculous way like Naya Rivera, I hope she's not a real contender for the 5th chair. I'm not crazy about the Samantha woman either.

• Members

Yeah I noticed Rosie P has loosened up too….there is a major difference with Rosie O out. Thats Samantha Ponder….she is just ok for me….and as for Raven…I actually like her on the show….its almost the end of the season and they still haven't found 2 more co hosts…kind of late IMO.