YRBB

The View

1,365 posts in this topic

The Shrew of The View annoys me. Especially the way Barbara Waltera kisses everyone's butt.

Not going to happen BUT it would be funny if ABC suddenlly cancels The View and put in Barbara's good buddy Katie Couric (instead of GH's time slot) as it's replacement.

wknsio.jpg

bc she says it like she means it and doesnt hold back.

I don't think being honest means you have to sound like you are from the street. "I worked my ass off!..." "shut the [!@#$%^&*] up, you pissing me off" and so on.

I remember hearing her say a while back that the only reason she'd ever get married is because as they get older, they want each other to be able to make legal decisions regarding health. This makes me worry that one of them is sick...

I remember hearing her say a while back that the only reason she'd ever get married is because as they get older, they want each other to be able to make legal decisions regarding health. This makes me worry that one of them is sick...

I guess the cynic in me fnids it very shady that Sherri has been talking about hers all year and then Joy has her wedding 2 days before it.

I guess the cynic in me fnids it very shady that Sherri has been talking about hers all year and then Joy has her wedding 2 days before it.

Oh I agree. That thought was just prowling in the back of my mind. I never thought Joy liked Sherri.

Did you all see when Joy had Starr on her show? It seems to me that Joy likes to talk [!@#$%^&*] but will be quick to back down and play dumb and innocent when she feels threatened. Did she go to Sherri's wedding? Boo if she was in fact trying to steal thunder, because that's shady but even worse, lame as hell because the press doesn't really give a [!@#$%^&*] about either of them getting married if you want to be really real with it. Honestly, I feel that all of the young co-hosts have carried themselves the best on that show even if some of them were "dumb". But Debbie, Lisa (definitely not dumb), Elizabeth (sleep.png) and Sherri seem the least shadiest of the bunch. Oh, and of course my beloved Meredith! Barbara, Joy, Starr, Rosie, and Whoopi on the other hand...

I totally agree. The older ones seem shady. Especially Barbs. I've always thought she was a shifty bitch! No one believes me usually.

I have strong feelings about BW. She is worst of them all.

I used to love Barbera until recent years. I think my opinion of her started to change around the whole Start debacle. We got to see a whole different side to her. I cant look at her the same way

Did you all see when Joy had Starr on her show? It seems to me that Joy likes to talk [!@#$%^&*] but will be quick to back down and play dumb and innocent when she feels threatened. Did she go to Sherri's wedding? Boo if she was in fact trying to steal thunder, because that's shady but even worse, lame as hell because the press doesn't really give a [!@#$%^&*] about either of them getting married if you want to be really real with it. Honestly, I feel that all of the young co-hosts have carried themselves the best on that show even if some of them were "dumb". But Debbie, Lisa (definitely not dumb), Elizabeth (sleep.png) and Sherri seem the least shadiest of the bunch. Oh, and of course my beloved Meredith! Barbara, Joy, Starr, Rosie, and Whoopi on the other hand...

I find Joy to be the most unbearable

IDK if Joy was trying to steal Sherri's spotlight because from what I've heard, Joy's wedding was very private/exclusive. I think it's hilarious that all of the articles say "View Stars Get Married" with a picture of them both. If one didn't know any better, you'd think they married each other.

I used to f!ckin love this show. Then they started to talk about politics every damn day. It gets old and boring.

I love Lisa Ling doing in-depth documentaries, but she was never the right fit for The View. Good for her for leaving and finding her niche.

Looking forward to Rosie's new talk show.

Starr.... Starr oh Starr... Glad she's off The View, but she sure makes a good love-to-hate-her villainess. Loved seeing her in action on Celebrity Apprentice this past Spring, but boy was she a master manipulator smile.png

And yes, The View overall is blah nowadays. Politics yada yada, Elizabitch's nails-on-a-chalkboard voice, yada yada, Sherri is dumb, Joy always rips a joke (I do like her, though), Whoopi is alright but nothing worth mentioning, and Barbara looks like a lollipop: great big head and a stick for a body.

Edited by Gray Bunny